Brad Pitt ruined Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
    Is he really a virgin?
    i wish i could claim to be that pure. but i gather the bitter, jealous little rube is still seethingly obsessed with me.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post
      what's hilarious is how so many guys have responded as if pitt's performance is so embedded in the canon of unimpeachably great acting displays that any disparagement of it must be a troll attempt.

tenderfoots.
      He was clearly just searching for this type of reaction with this thread.

Pretty much why he never has any credibility on any topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post

Its a thread about Brad Pitt, didn't realize you would get so emotional about criticizing the performance of a dopey actor.

And tbh, I don't get you. You're more streaky than a woman, you're kind to me in some threads and then you turn on me in a second whenever you experience any minor distress.

Are all Australians as effeminate as you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post

funny you should say this when he actually backed up his view to some extent and the posters with the aghast reactions didn't. if he revels in the reaction, does that mean the opinion isn't genuine? i've seen him blatantly troll. this just reads like his opinion. if anyone thinks pitt's performance was some kind of great, they should at least say why if they don't want to be dismissed as another suburban scumbag gleaning their 'opinion' from middle of the road critical groupthink.

i should have nuanced my post slightly, though, as i don't doubt he expected the replies to follow in such a trait - what's hilarious is how so many guys have responded as if pitt's performance is so embedded in the canon of unimpeachably great acting displays that any disparagement of it must be a contrived opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorKong View Post
            Its a thread about Brad Pitt, didn't realize you would get so emotional about criticizing the performance of a dopey actor.

And tbh, I don't get you. You're more streaky than a woman, you're kind to me in some threads and then you turn on me in a second whenever you experience any minor distress.

Are all Australians as effeminate as you?
            I don't really understand how I got emotional. All I said was I didn't necessarily agree that he was awful in it and that I think you started the thread mainly to provoke a reaction from people who like Brad Pitt.

If I am "kind to you" in some threads it probably means I thought you made a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post
              funny you should say this when he actually backed up his view to some extent and the posters with the aghast reactions didn't. if he revels in the reaction, does that mean the opinion isn't genuine? i've seen him blatantly troll. this just reads like his opinion. if anyone thinks pitt's performance was some kind of great, they should at least say why if they don't want to be dismissed as another suburban scumbag gleaning their 'opinion' from middle of the road critical groupthink.

i should have nuanced my post slightly, though, as i don't doubt he expected the replies to follow in such a trait - what's hilarious is how so many guys have responded as if pitt's performance is so embedded in the canon of unimpeachably great acting displays that any disparagement of it must be a contrived opinion.
              I don't claim to be any kind of expert on film, at all, but I don't think Pitt was awful in it. I didn't say he was spectacular but I certainly didn't come out of it thinking "Spacey was good but man Pitt sucked ass". Its also my opinion that he knew this type of thread would get a whole lot of people screaming about how awesome Pitt is/was in that film and that he doesn't know what he is talking about etc etc. I think he went looking for it.

Comment

I understand his character was supposed to be immature and annoying, but Pitt really didn't pull that off as well as he should of, considering he is that way in real life. Even now at age 50.

Anyways, Nicolas Cage >>>>>>>> Brad Pitt.

Comment

how is majordong/foolyculo in the green now????

that guy is a peice of ****

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
                    I understand his character was supposed to be immature and annoying, but Pitt really didn't pull that off as well as he should of, considering he is that way in real life. Even now at age 50.

Anyways, Nicolas Cage >>>>>>>> Brad Pitt.
                    I like Cage but man he can be in some rubbish.

Comment

I'm actually a bigger fan of the director.

David Fincher owns.

Comment

Working...
                      X