Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was kinda meh on that episode, but I think it sets off the mid season finale decent.

Not surprised Glenn made it. When I first saw the episode when he looked like he was done, I thought he was actually well, done, but with rumors of certain characters from the comic series becoming reality, here we are.

Glenn going to be meeting somebody soon....

I think a whole bunch of people are going to become food next episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Was kinda meh on that episode, but I think it sets off the mid season finale decent.

Not surprised Glenn made it. When I first saw the episode when he looked like he was done, I thought he was actually well, done, but with rumors of certain characters from the comic series becoming reality, here we are.

Glenn going to be meeting somebody soon....

I think a whole bunch of people are going to become food next episode.
      So here's my crazy scenario. I think the black dude takes the Dr to see the wolf dude, and of course he escapes, killing one of them. Maybe Maggie? When Glenn comes back and finds out about him, he kills the black dude.

IMO the black dude is fuking up by not killing these people and thinking "All life is precious". He's a liability IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        So here's my crazy scenario. I think the black dude takes the Dr to see the wolf dude, and of course he escapes, killing one of them. Maybe Maggie? When Glenn comes back and finds out about him, he kills the black dude.

IMO the black dude is fuking up by not killing these people and thinking "All life is precious". He's a liability IMO.
        Yeah, Morgan's #AllLivesMatter stuff is not really applicable in a zombie apocalypse.

I think his mind set is more of an inner struggle with him being who is now, and what he was, basically kill anything that moves.

And now he is on triple OG Carol's radar...

Comment

Yeah, Morgan's #AllLivesMatter stuff is not really applicable in a zombie apocalypse.

I think his mind set is more of an inner struggle with him being who is now, and what he was, basically kill anything that moves.

And now he is on triple OG Carol's radar...
          Carol should be the leader of this group. Also on a side note, why is Ricks son's hair looking like that? Is he auditioning for a zombie apocalypse boy band? I hate his hair, face and stupid hat. He should get capped by that jealous kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Carol should be the leader of this group. Also on a side note, why is Ricks son's hair looking like that? Is he auditioning for a zombie apocalypse boy band? I hate his hair, face and stupid hat. He should get capped by that jealous kid.
            I have a feeling he just might.

If Carol became the head of the group, there would be maybe 5 people left.

Dig a hole wrong for a post to brace the zombie-wall?

Ate one too many saltine crackers?

Not hot wiring that car quick enough?

Comment

I have a feeling he just might.

If Carol became the head of the group, there would be maybe 5 people left.

Dig a hole wrong for a post to brace the zombie-wall?

Ate one too many saltine crackers?

Not hot wiring that car quick enough?

Hahaha, Carol is a GGG

Comment

• Glad to see Glenn made it out of that impossible situation. The world can rest easy now.

What's with all the kids from Alexandria being annoying ****s? Ron is a b*tch ass hater and that Enid is a ****ing b*tch. **** her and her teen angst.

Gonna be a high body count for the next ep tho.

Also, LOL at Rick saying "**** yo prayer group, n*gga"! to Gabriel.
                Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 11-23-2015, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Who would have knew that all you need to survive dozens of zombies attacking is a bin? Zombies can break down fences but can't push a bin.
                  Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-23-2015, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Morgan is gonna be running wild with dat der broomstick next week

Comment

• I was really hoping it wasn't gonna end with Glenn running to Maggie in slow motion with hearts in their eyes

lol@Rick prayer my nuts bitch

good episode

Comment

Working...
                      X