The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice comeback!

Not.

Now remove your cornball self out of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Nice comeback!

Not.

Now remove your cornball self out of this thread.

nice projection post there kev.

let me ask you a question, when you where hitting enter multiple times on your keyboard,

did you think you were doing something witty?

Comment

• I didn't have to hit enter multiple times. Just hold it.

And yes, I did feel it was witty.

Comment

I didn't have to hit enter multiple times. Just hold it.

And yes, I did feel it was witty.

& that's the problem.

you're not.

go make another what's wrong with my acne face thread or pick out a new kristin kreuk pic for your avi.

Comment

• LOL you know way too much about my past threads. We got a stalker here who needs to go out more.

Comment

LOL you know way too much about my past threads. We got a stalker here who needs to go out more.

says the guy with 16,000 plus posts and 120 plus bscene friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                says the guy with 16,000 plus posts and 120 plus bscene friends.
                Which means i'm easy to get along with, and you are not one of them

Go on, you look like a child who brings up old stories when arguing against another person. What's next "Yeah, remember the time when you stepped on dog poo-poo!".

Comment

Which means i'm easy to get along with, and you are not one of them

Go on, you look like a child who brings up old stories when arguing against another person. What's next "Yeah, remember the time when you stepped on dog poo-poo!".

yea you keep believing that kev. whatever helps you sleep at night.

Comment

• I do believe that, don't worry about me. You're the one with 0 friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      first of all, have the balls and decency to quote me.

2nd, im not saying there should be no drama or human element to it. Just dont make it the bulk and strong suit of your show.

The Zombies should be star of the show. How they survive the zombies and how they gather supplies should be the bulk of the show.

This isnt dramatic Shakespeare, its a show about zombies. Make that your strong suit. Why would it be the emotional and psychological distress and dialogue?

A lot of fans were complaining about this earlier. Especially during that time when they kept looking for sofia. There was one episode where we didnt see a zombie for the first 30 min of the show.

Go watch a tarantino or steven soderbergh film if you want dialogue. Go watch enlightenment or the new girl power show on hbo if you want drama.

THIS IS A SHOW ABOUT ZOMBIES AND SURVIVING IN A ZOMBIE WORLD.

last but not least, i hate the saw franchise and i stopped watching the first one. you can have both in a tv series. why handicap yourself by focusing on dramatic parts that people dont like. You think people tune in to see how rick and company feel about living in the zombie world?

hell no. they tune in for the blood and guts and how the group survives.

how long do they spend on it? do you know what they have? all they did was show the stock food then its back to crazy rick and his imaginary phone calls. what supplies do they have? how many bullets and guns do they have?

no, lets forget the important part of surviving the zombie apocalypse. Lets just sweep it under the rug and show more of rick's emo method acting.

yeaa so juicy.

they need to focus more on the logistical, survival aspect of the show. Even the science of the zombie they have gone away. First we see them in that government facility learn all that info then all of a sudden you dont hear anything about the science of the zombie infestation.

this show could be so much better.
                      Sounds like you need everything explicitly laid out for you. It's a prison that houses thousands of prisoners. Do you need to every can or corn and beans or the entire walk in cooler? Should Rick and co. lay out their entire arsenal of guns and ammo for the audience to get the idea that they are stocked?

What else did you want to see from the CDC? The scientist said what was needed to be said and then he blew the place up. Should Rick and Glen continue with his scientific research? How? These guys arent scientists. Ricks a sheriff, Hershel's a farmer, Glenn works with computers, I believe. Do you expect them to somehow gain some scientific knowledge or be able to research the disease?

Comment

Working...
                      X