No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
    She's a small slag, in teh last ep she cut ****s bigger than her like they were butter. That fat **** over weighs that pig by 100 pounds and still didn't cut it as neatly as she did.
    well, would u prefer a 300 pound black chick instead?

Comment

• My one and only problem with the show.

Everyone is concerned about ammo running low............how exactly is it that Darrel has an ulimited supply of crossbow bolts?

lol you can't retrieve those things either.......once they're stuck in something it's there for good.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
        I like that teh black beezy is joining up with 'em ****s, but I find that her sword cuts through zombies as if it were a lightsaber to be stupidly unrealistic.
        Dude have you seen what a razor sharp samurai sword does though? I used to think it was unrealstic how they depict samurais slicing through ****.

They actually slice through ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• smh when that ****** lunged for her anime sword because she felt threatened by a crippled old man, a teenager holding a baby, and a little boy in the room.

this character makes no sense. please get rid of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            well, would u prefer a 300 pound black chick instead?
            Yes............

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              smh when that ****** lunged for her anime sword because she felt threatened by a crippled old man, a teenager holding a baby, and a little boy in the room.

this character makes no sense. please get rid of her.
              She's even less human than Gus from Breaking Bad.

Comment

• Michonne is annoying as hell.

Isn't she supposed to be a badass in the comic?

And what the hell does the Governor mean when he said, "They did something you said couldn't be done."

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                  Michonne is annoying as hell.

And what the hell does the Governor mean when he said, "They did something you said couldn't be done."
                  Cleared the walkers from the prison me thinks

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                    Michonne is annoying as hell.

Merle probably told Governor that they can't kill all those walkers in the building. He was questioning how a group so small could do it. Basically Merle looked stupid.

Comment

• 8 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X