Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Rick went insane, where the **** is carol, and when is the governor gonna start his rapein' spree?

Comment

• [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/30042815.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• What is Manu Ginobili doing on this TV series?Even Zach Randolp

Comment

• I liked this episode.

Comment

• Last week T Dog and Lori died. They never got Lori's body back and we found out a fat walker ate her. They dug 2 graves this week and there's no sign of Carol. Does that mean she died? Also Darryl put the white flower he gave her in series 2 on the grave. Maybe I'm nuts but I don't remember seeing her die and I thought T Dog sacrificed himself because he had already been bitten to subdue the walkers so Carol could get back to their cell block.

Comment

• The scene when a piece of the zombie girl's head peeled off made my skin very itchy. It reminds me of the Photoshopped lamprey eel foot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                Last week T Dog and Lori died. They never got Lori's body back and we found out a fat walker ate her. They dug 2 graves this week and there's no sign of Carol. Does that mean she died? Also Darryl put the white flower he gave her in series 2 on the grave. Maybe I'm nuts but I don't remember seeing her die and I thought T Dog sacrificed himself because he had already been bitten to subdue the walkers so Carol could get back to their cell block.
                To me it looks like they want the viewers to think she died, but I don't think she died. Like you said, they never showed her death, they also can't find her so they couldn't put her body in the grave. I think she comes back. They won't leave the viewers hanging like that after taking her in to 3 seasons. Really, she just disappears forever? Lol. Worst case is that she was bitten and the next time we see her she's a walker. Or the next time we see her she's just dead. Maybe she suffers the same fate as Sophia.

Comment

• I wish I wouldve kept up with this series. It was a damn good one.

Comment

• yea darryl puttin that flower there i was like wtf!! carol aint dead!! wonder whos on the other end of the phone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                      Last week T Dog and Lori died. They never got Lori's body back and we found out a fat walker ate her. They dug 2 graves this week and there's no sign of Carol. Does that mean she died? Also Darryl put the white flower he gave her in series 2 on the grave. Maybe I'm nuts but I don't remember seeing her die and I thought T Dog sacrificed himself because he had already been bitten to subdue the walkers so Carol could get back to their cell block.
                      I didn't understand that...were we to think Carl didn't go thru with killing Lori? Because the walker wouldn't have eaten her unless she was alive. Did Carl kill the walker version of Lori or is it possible she is a walker now?

Comment

Working...
                      X