The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant episode.

T-Dog

I had a feeling they were gonna get rid of him. The black prisoner is very promising imo, got a few laughs from him.

Comment

• No cable now... missed the last two episodes.

Comment

• why do people actually care about tdog? he never said anything. He was always just there. I thought he was going to get it last season.

I did feel bad for the actor though. Specially when he got emotional during The Talking dead

Comment

• Originally posted by badblood View Post
          Man this show is all over the place in regards to the books.
          Why do you keep bringing it up? I'm pretty sure everyone got it from your first post about it-"The show is so different from the comics. Read it. They are soooooo much better."

Comment

• Someone said it earlier in this thread, but it needs to be said again. I'm glad the creators still remember that this is a Zombie show first and foremost. There's no time to relax or focus on love interests, who's ****ing who etc ...

People will die, it's just a fact in this new world. And they have delivered every episode, especially this season.

Comment

• They make speical ammo for zombie killin now, for real.

Comment

• Comment

• Fast pace is what is great about zombie films... so Season 3 is back on track. Season 2 was too slow, like watching the Walton's FFS.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I don't know why all the hate either. He was better than Lori, Carol, and Beth.

The only two women there who have good characters are Maggie and Andrea.
                    I don't know the names but the blonde ***** is a proper *****. I hate her the most.

I hated the wife in season 2.

T Dog I don't hate at all, I just felt he wasn't important. He is like the Chinese guy, both are like non enterties.

Comment

• So glad she's dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X