Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not funny, but I actually laughed. I was looking through T-Dogs IMDB and found this.

[2009] One Tree Hill (TV series)
    Homeless Man
    – What Are You Willing to Lose (2009) … Homeless Man

Dude was a homeless man in a show, then gets killed off in TWD after having little to no lines in 20 episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      i honestly dont know why all the hate for t-dog. it's not like he was going around creating conflict or getting lost like carl. he didn't have many lines but he was a strong, able body that could help kill walkers. what's so annoying about that ??
      I don't know why all the hate either. He was better than Lori, Carol, and Beth.

The only two women there who have good characters are Maggie and Andrea.

Comment

• i didnt mind T-Dog...i was actually kinda sad when he got bit...they could have kept him around a lil longer

Comment

• I didnt care for T-Dog ever since Season 1 when he got his ass beat up and spit on. I was waiting for Lori to die. Bite the damn baby too. I hate that storyline.
          Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 11-05-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
            I didnt care for T-Dog ever since Season 1 when he got his ass beat up and spit on. I was waiting for Lori to get bit. Bite the damn baby too. I hate that storyline.
            Yeah Lori didn't die the brutal death she went through in the comic. That was nasty the way that shotgun[I think], I forgot what gun was used but it looked like it broke her in half. It was one of the saddest parts of the comic at that point. But in the show they didn't make Lori as likeable as they did in the comic so nobody really cared. The comic Lori death was sad, especially how Carl didn't know what happened until a little later. In the series they made Carl a badass, shoot his own mom, not even show it, and she died basically a normal death compared to the comic. It was more like "Finally!" in the series, while in the comic you woulda been like "WTF!? Damn!".

Comment

• Rip t. Died a hero.

Andrea serioulsy a bietch in heat lookin to get plugged!

Comment

• Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                Rip t. Died a hero.

Andrea serioulsy a bietch in heat lookin to get plugged!

not since Shane has she gotten some

Comment

• I think they killed t dog because they had another black man ready to join the cast.

I liked T dog though. I just wished he had more lines.

RIP t dog one of the original characters <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                    I think they killed t dog because they had another black man ready to join the cast.

I liked T dog though. I just wished he had more lines.

RIP t dog one of the original characters <3
                    They exceeded their quota with the prisoner joining the group so one of them had to go.

Comment

• Man this show is all over the place in regards to the books.

Comment

Working...
                      X