No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think this show is going downhill.

1st few episodes was real good and story was unpredictable.

now the writing seems to have gone down the ****ter.

and without the good story , the crappiness of most of these actors/characters are becoming obvious.

Comment

• Pretty good episode.

Best part was the new trailer for Mass Effect 3.

Comment

• No way in hell they should kill Lori. If there's anyone that needs to get killed its this ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
          No way in hell they should kill Lori. If there's anyone that needs to get killed its this ****
          kill them both.......

Comment

• Since in the comics by now Shane was long gone, I don't expect him to make it to next season, how he dies is the question.

decent episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              kill them both.......
              Naw.. The Rick-Lori-Shane love triangle is a big part of the story. It makes it more interesting, at least for me. Its gonna be fun to see Shane and Rick clash in the next episode. War Rick Grimes!

Comment

• sophia's mom has no clear purpose now but knowing how this show works, she'll still be in it for the rest of this godawful season. i have a gut feeling that blonde bitch dies next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  Since in the comics by now Shane was long gone, I don't expect him to make it to next season, how he dies is the question.

decent episode.
                  They better not kill Shane yet. He's the most interesting character on this show. The way he died in the comics is kinda lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
                    Naw.. The Rick-Lori-Shane love triangle is a big part of the story. It makes it more interesting, at least for me. Its gonna be fun to see Shane and Rick clash in the next episode. War Rick Grimes!
                    it's too easy and redundant, this shit ain't general hospital. i expected more from these writers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      sophia's mom has no clear purpose now but knowing how this show works, she'll still be in it for the rest of this godawful season. i have a gut feeling that blonde bitch dies next week.
                      It would be great if Lori and Andrea were to both die. They are f***ing terrible characters. I feel bad for the actresses involved, having to act that crap out. It's like they only exist to be c*nts.

Comment

Working...
                      X