No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    AMC pretty much sucked my d*ck and tickled my balls for 89 minutes and just when I was about to bust in its face, they stop.

What a ****ty and cheap way to end the season.

This could've been the "Red Wedding" episode for this show but guess they didn't have the balls to pull the trigger.

People would've been talking about it all Summer but now, everyone's gonna be pissed for a few days then we're just gonna forget about it until the season premier.

sadistic bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      It's the gay guy. Nobody will miss him. He's worse than animals.

Innie...minnie....miny...****
      Last edited by -MAKAVELLI-; 04-04-2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• They should have let they nuts hang and killed a major character.......or just smash Glenns pathetic ass

Comment

• what i want to know is what happened to the RPGs?

nothing like one or two of those to clear the road

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            If that's how they film/decide major plots, then they are terrible writers. They don't even have the balls to kill off a character without gauging how the fans react? They should have just stuck with the comic version. They were handed a Game of Thrones "Red Wedding" opportunity and they completely butchered it. What **** writers.
            I have no idea but that's what it seems like. A great episode gone to waste. Absolutely garbage. I honestly don't know if I'll even bother with the next season but damnit the Negan character looks like he's gonna be monstrous. They better not fűck that one up

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              I have no idea but that's what it seems like. A great episode gone to waste. Absolutely garbage. I honestly don't know if I'll even bother with the next season but damnit the Negan character looks like he's gonna be monstrous. They better not fűck that one up
              Yeah that's the thing, Negan seems pretty badass. Also they got Trevor from GTA5! Dude is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                He said why he won't kill them in his little speech. Why kill them when he can profit from them working for him?

I like this Negan guy's aura, I have a feeling he's gonna be a favourite of mine
                He definitely will be a fan favorite, so long as they don't keep neutering his best moments like they did here. Negan is a great character in the comics and they cast a good actor to play him.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  I'm no expert on this stuff, but you can't just stop filming at a scene like that, because if they return to resume filming from that scene in a few months, the actors won't/can't be in the same state they were in months ago. Their clothing, make-up etc won't be exactly as it was, the background/environment could go through minor changes etc.

Maybe Maggie and Carl just said that so that they wouldn't get anymore questions regarding the subject.

Like I said, I'm no expert on this stuff but that would be my guess.
                  That actually makes sense, you have a point. But also, these people are professional make up artists. But yeah, it would be so much better and more convenient for everyone involved if they filmed such a thing already. Then again, maybe TWD will not go back to the same crime scene and just start season 7 off by showing the new group working for Negan, getting by and as the episode goes on we get clues as to who it was, and then at the end of the episode we finally find out by someone visiting the person's grave or something. But the show keeps us in the dark about who it was by showing us some characters and not others. That's one thing they could do, or maybe they start season 7 off exactly where they left off in the same scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    This is what's gonna happen. The ending was done with multiple endings. Killing off all the obvious suspects and maybe a surprise character or, two. The writers and crew are gonna see what the public is saying. What the feedback and backlash is leading up to the next season and that's how they'll choose who's gone.

Also, it might be Daryl if his new show is a success. It also won't be Daryl if it flops. Either way, TWD had the opportunity to have an epic ending and fùcked it all up. That **** had me angry as hell
                    The two shows don't film at the same time and it's just a reality show. Reality shows are not too reliable, plus if you read what the show will be about, Norman Reedus riding around the country in his motorcycle, it could get old fast and not get good ratings consistently. TWD series has deviated so far from the comicbook that I can see them keep Glenn and keep Daryl and kill off some one else just to be different than the comic book and be different than what fans think. Right now it is overwhelming, most fans think it's Glenn or Daryl. I still predict it is Abraham.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      That actually makes sense, you have a point. But also, these people are professional make up artists. But yeah, it would be so much better and more convenient for everyone involved if they filmed such a thing already. Then again, maybe TWD will not go back to the same crime scene and just start season 7 off by showing the new group working for Negan, getting by and as the episode goes on we get clues as to who it was, and then at the end of the episode we finally find out by someone visiting the person's grave or something. But the show keeps us in the dark about who it was by showing us some characters and not others. That's one thing they could do, or maybe they start season 7 off exactly where they left off in the same scene.
                      I think they will resume from the exact moment this season left off, I don't read comics but from what I hear, it's a very memorable moment, I don't see them doing a time skip or anything like that, they've already pissed the fans off enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X