Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the gay guy. Nobody will miss him. He's worse than animals.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Think it's between Glenn and Abraham.

Abraham was talking about having a child with Sarah, sounded like AMC trying to soften up Abraham for the fans. Or it could have just been Glenn.
      They really milking it.

I think you are right, Glenn is the obvious choice, but Abraham could be the one as well, im thinking Michionne? The ending was garbage for real, they just want to break the season premiere rating. They know lots of millions of people will tune in out of curiosity they got people talking.

Its weird how Michionne and Rick do not have chemistry as a couple yet they forced that coupling they came off more as platonic friends with no sexual chemistry it was odd, but Morgan and Carol would actually make a good couple.

Comment

• LOL this show has become a joke!

they pulled a Red Wedding without showing who's killed and left the viewers in blue balls for what, 6 months?

Comment

• Negan for President

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            They really milking it.

I think you are right, Glenn is the obvious choice, but Abraham could be the one as well, im thinking Michionne? The ending was garbage for real, they just want to break the season premiere rating. They know lots of millions of people will tune in out of curiosity they got people talking.

Its weird how Michionne and Rick do not have chemistry as a couple yet they forced that coupling they came off more as platonic friends with no sexual chemistry it was odd, but Morgan and Carol would actually make a good couple.
            I agree 100% about Rick and Michonne, there's absolutely nothing there, at all. And you could def see something in Morgan and Carol. But it looks like the writers are oblivious to chemistry, as they have actually ignored dating between characters who had chemistry throughout the entire series, except Glenn and Maggie.

I started noticing in the last episode before this one, that Rosita and Daryl actually look like they could be something, but the writers will ignore this and probably have something stupid like Daryl become gay and date the ****sexual.

Comment

• Pee Pee Pants City.

Sounds like a hell of a place.

Comment

I agree 100% about Rick and Michonne, there's absolutely nothing there, at all. And you could def see something in Morgan and Carol. But it looks like the writers are oblivious to chemistry, as they have actually ignored dating between characters who had chemistry throughout the entire series, except Glenn and Maggie.

I started noticing in the last episode before this one, that Rosita and Daryl actually look like they could be something, but the writers will ignore this and probably have something stupid like Daryl become gay and date the ****sexual.
                To be honest, they are really pushing the gay coupling hard now, so I wouldn't doubt if they made Daryl gay, didnt he have a book fall out of his bag that was about overcoming childhood abuse?

Daryl and that little blond had legit chemistry but they offed her, I forget her name she was maggies sister, whats funny is that was the first time her character had any real shine and they offed her. I loved that episode with her and Daryl we finally got to see some human stuff from Daryls life, they should have at least made out in that episode.

Carol and Morgan would be an Awesome couple, they have that yin and yang quality to them, he is the one who got her thinking, and he finally killed someone, so its like showing that maybe he loves her?

Remember when Rick went into that building I think it was the first season? and it was filled with all these Gang bangers and they were helping the elderly lol, that was funny.

Also Abraham and Sasha was out of the blue as well, they really are lacking when it comes to chemistry, it slike they are just throwing some interracial pairings to be progressive and gay stuff in there too, Abraham and Sasha do not have on screen sexual chemistry, and neither do Rick and Michione.

Comment

To be honest, they are really pushing the gay coupling hard now, so I wouldn't doubt if they made Daryl gay, didnt he have a book fall out of his bag that was about overcoming childhood abuse?

Daryl and that little blond had legit chemistry but they offed her, I forget her name she was maggies sister, whats funny is that was the first time her character had any real shine and they offed her. I loved that episode with her and Daryl we finally got to see some human stuff from Daryls life, they should have at least made out in that episode.

Carol and Morgan would be an Awesome couple, they have that yin and yang quality to them, he is the one who got her thinking, and he finally killed someone, so its like showing that maybe he loves her?

Remember when Rick went into that building I think it was the first season? and it was filled with all these Gang bangers and they were helping the elderly lol, that was funny.

Also Abraham and Sasha was out of the blue as well, they really are lacking when it comes to chemistry, it slike they are just throwing some interracial pairings to be progressive and gay stuff in there too, Abraham and Sasha do not have on screen sexual chemistry, and neither do Rick and Michione.
                  Yep Daryl and Beth I think was her name, had good chemistry. It looked like they were gonna have sex in that episode where they drank moonshine in that house by themselves. God TWD sucks at pairing. Abraham and Sasha is also another failure, especially if it was Abraham who got hit with Lucille, the pointless puppy love pairing was for nothing. They just absolutely suck, they need to be told that they suck at it and they need to stop. Either fix it or leave romance out of TWD. But how can you leave that out of a post apocalyptic setting? TWD sucks so bad at it that they'd be doing the audience and actors a favor by just skipping the whole pairing thing. It makes things really awkward for not only the viewers but I think also the actors. And have Carl **** Enid already...na watch them put her with the Priest.

Comment

Yep Daryl and Beth I think was her name, had good chemistry. It looked like they were gonna have sex in that episode where they drank moonshine in that house by themselves. God TWD sucks at pairing. Abraham and Sasha is also another failure, especially if it was Abraham who got hit with Lucille, the pointless puppy love pairing was for nothing. They just absolutely suck, they need to be told that they suck at it and they need to stop. Either fix it or leave romance out of TWD. But how can you leave that out of a post apocalyptic setting? TWD sucks so bad at it that they'd be doing the audience and actors a favor by just skipping the whole pairing thing. It makes things really awkward for not only the viewers but I think also the actors. And have Carl **** Enid already...na watch them put her with the Priest.
                    lol

Man you know whats funny I think the pairings suck but its that one lady who is doing the casting, she is super progressive and into left wing politics so she is probably just trying to pushe her views now, before TWD never did that, now they seem to have more gays and interracial couplings on the show, but if they are going to do that at least cast it correctly with couples who you can see passion and sexual chemistry just dont throw it out there to push an agenda, people can see through that ****.

Its as random as Andrea and Shane banging it out one time in that car out of nowhere, just completely random ****.

So far the only chemistry is Glen and Maggie, and Carol and Morgan, Daryl and Beth was the other one, but they wasted that episode, I have a feeling they are keeping daryl sexuality a secret so they can come out with the shocker he is gay, just to promote more of that chit.

That character Jesus or Paul whatever the name is is Gay as well in the comics, people are saying that he and Daryl are going to be lover or some lame chit.

Im really getting tired of TWD now, I miss it before they started pushing that progressive **** and sneaking it in there now.

Its getting to the point now that is forced, especially with the random couplings with no sexual chemistry.

Ill be honest with you when Rick was having that bout of blue balls from the blond woman that had me laughing, he was so horny for her and he never got to smash it, they killed her and her family off fast lol. I wouldnt smash michionne, I do not find her sexually attractive at all, either is Sasha, I wouldn't even smash, they are like one of the dudes type deals, thats why Rick smashing Michionne was awkward and weird.

Rosita is the only attractive chick in the group, and Maggie used to be pretty but what happened to her face, its like her nose got wider or something, but she has a very nice body like in that shower scene you can see the shape she has.

Comment

lol

Man you know whats funny I think the pairings suck but its that one lady who is doing the casting, she is super progressive and into left wing politics so she is probably just trying to pushe her views now, before TWD never did that, now they seem to have more gays and interracial couplings on the show, but if they are going to do that at least cast it correctly with couples who you can see passion and sexual chemistry just dont throw it out there to push an agenda, people can see through that ****.

Its as random as Andrea and Shane banging it out one time in that car out of nowhere, just completely random ****.

So far the only chemistry is Glen and Maggie, and Carol and Morgan, Daryl and Beth was the other one, but they wasted that episode, I have a feeling they are keeping daryl sexuality a secret so they can come out with the shocker he is gay, just to promote more of that chit.

That character Jesus or Paul whatever the name is is Gay as well in the comics, people are saying that he and Daryl are going to be lover or some lame chit.

Im really getting tired of TWD now, I miss it before they started pushing that progressive **** and sneaking it in there now.

Its getting to the point now that is forced, especially with the random couplings with no sexual chemistry.

Ill be honest with you when Rick was having that bout of blue balls from the blond woman that had me laughing, he was so horny for her and he never got to smash it, they killed her and her family off fast lol. I wouldnt smash michionne, I do not find her sexually attractive at all, either is Sasha, I wouldn't even smash, they are like one of the dudes type deals, thats why Rick smashing Michionne was awkward and weird.

Rosita is the only attractive chick in the group, and Maggie used to be pretty but what happened to her face, its like her nose got wider or something, but she has a very nice body like in that shower scene you can see the shape she has.
                      I agree, and more shows are doing that now, not only TWD, also shows on CW and Fox.

In Arrow, the character Curtis Holt who will eventually be Mister Terrific was not gay in the comic book, but in Arrow he is openly gay and has a partner, holding his hands around in a few episodes.

Nyssa al Ghul, daughter of Rhas al Ghul, is lesbian in Arrow and dates Black Canary, who is bi sexual.

Barbara Keane(Gordon) in Gotham on Fox is bi sexual, that was not the case in the comics.

Captain David Singh from The Flash was changed to ****sexual in the new 52, therefore he is also gay in The Flash series.

It's happening everywhere. It's an agenda, it's really too bad that unique characters can't be created and make them ****sexual, lesbian, bi, tranny, whatever you want. Why change the regular characters that have been straight for decades? It's lazy writing, no more originality in creating new characters. Basically just take a current established character who's been around for 50+ years and change their sexuality for the the LBGT agenda. Otherwise I don't care about it, it's the laziness and changing of established characters that gets me.

Comment

Working...
                      X