Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think a lot of people are getting it in the season finale.

If they are going to make Negan and his group feared after taking all these L's, it has to end up bad for Rick and company.

World needs more Morgans, man. In the zombie apocalypse, maybe even more. I've hated on him in the past, but I'm starting to hear the message. Guess I'm getting gay in my old age.

Triple OG Carol.

These streets won't leave her be.

This fucking Dwight dude gets his dick bit off, then happens to put a slug in.....

Somebody is meeting Lucille in the season finale....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I'm getting tired of the "Did we kill him...no we didn't" act from TWD, how many times will you do that. Daryl was shot some where in the shoulder area or something from what I see, Dwight slightly lowered his gun before shooting.
      Cliffhangers might be about to piss you off some more. I've read we don't get to find out who Negan kills with the bat this season, the scene is from the victims POV and there's no indication to who it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Cliffhangers might be about to piss you off some more. I've read we don't get to find out who Negan kills with the bat this season, the scene is from the victims POV and there's no indication to who it is.
        Are you talking about that cell phone leaked footage?

They can't end it on that type of note, in my mind.

Somebody has to be on the receiving end, and it has to be brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Lol if they leave the audience thinking who died in the midseason break that's going to suck.

Comment

• don't care bout the plot anymore as long as Carol is there to collect souls

she is the true apocalypse

Comment

• i guess Eugene didn't bite hard enough

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                don't care bout the plot anymore as long as Carol is there to collect souls

she is the true apocalypse
                Don't worry, she'll be back

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Lol if they leave the audience thinking who died in the midseason break that's going to suck.
                  wait...this is midseason? I get confused with all these damn breaks but I thought this was the end of the season...

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    wait...this is midseason? I get confused with all these damn breaks but I thought this was the end of the season...

90 minute midseason finale next Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      90 minute midseason finale next Sunday
                      Not gonna lie Mak, this is me right now on a monday morning:

Comment

Working...
                      X