Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i find most of the talking in TWD is boring but somehow last night i find the dialogue interesting especially Carol's

She tries the Morgan approach of the situation but failed, that leader chick even told her if it was her principles that made her look pathetic. Her reply is probably the best part of the episode.

Comment

• They are going to kill off two characters. One major and one minor.

Minor character: Heath so he can star as Kiefer Sutherland in the new 24 reboot.

Major character: The little baby in Maggie's belly. Negan is going to take his bat to her gut

Comment

• Originally posted by ReIoaded View Post
        They are going to kill off two characters. One major and one minor.

Minor character: Heath so he can star as Kiefer Sutherland in the new 24 reboot.

Major character: The little baby in Maggie's belly. Negan is going to take his bat to her gut
        when did Maggie's baby became a major character?

and who the **** is Heath?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post

LOL Heath is the black guy with dreads who was helping Glen commit murder at Negan's Satellite station.

The little baby is not a major character, that is true. But they way Negan killed one of Rick's crew in the books was just brutal. The only way the TV show can top the comics is by Negan swinging his bat at Maggie's belly.

This is about the third theory Ive come up with since 2 episodes ago. I'm pretty sure after next week's episode I'll be saying they're gonna kill Rick instead

Comment

Heath is the black guy with dreads.

Maggie's nameless baby who hasn't even developed much in her stomach, has been the main character since Season 1, we just didn't know until now. The baby is actually the mastermind behind the outbreak. It's going to be a big mind**** for most, but if you are smart enough you can put the pieces together.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Heath is the black guy with dreads.

Maggie's nameless baby who hasn't even developed much in her stomach, has been the main character since Season 1, we just didn't know until now. The baby is actually the mastermind behind the outbreak. It's going to be a big mind**** for most, but if you are smart enough you can put the pieces together.
              im refering to the tv series only and not the comics

Maggie's baby is only recent development and has nothing to do with the storyline yet

Comment

im refering to the tv series only and not the comics

Maggie's baby is only recent development and has nothing to do with the storyline yet
                I think Kev might have been being sarcastic with the baby storyline.

Comment

• Morgan almost got Carol killed fcking her head up...smfh. and I cant wait for Negan to appear like fck, they been hyping him for like 5 episodes.....get it over with

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Morgan almost got Carol killed fcking her head up...smfh. and I cant wait for Negan to appear like fck, they been hyping him for like 5 episodes.....get it over with
                    Didn't they say Negan was the name of their group not a person? I know in the comics it's a man but maybe the show is going a different way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Didn't they say Negan was the name of their group not a person? I know in the comics it's a man but maybe the show is going a different way?
                      No, they all called themselves Negan in the comics (iirc).

Plus Jeffery Dean Morgan has already been cast as Negan.

--------------------

I agree that Heath will be getting killed off because of his new 24 show. But not at the hands of Negan. A major character will be meeting Lucille at the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                      X