Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a pretty good episode, Carol went a bit soft for a second I felt she was playing the role to get some info out them bitches, she still my ride to die bitch for now...on the other hand Maggie's hormones were on fire yesterday she wasn't leaving that place until her job was done, smashing heads and shit respect to her prego ass.

I'm also enjoying Rick's 'survival of the fittest' attitude, that shot to my man's melon with that Python should of splatter blood all over that room tho

was Carol's hand bleeding at the end because she was squeezing that rosary cross or was she hurt?

Comment

• I'm not going to lie i was bored ****less watching them talk for 3 quarters of that episode.

Comment

• this is what i dont like about the walking dead.

they spent the entire fcking episode on ONE PLOT LINE, ONE FREAKING ROOM.

they take forever to show **** happening.

Comment

• **** that was a very good episode

most of Rick's crew were borderline psychopath now and Carol was testing herself if she could claim her humanity back. Her pressing the rosary hard enough to bleed is her gauging if she's numb enough to feel anything anymore

Comment

• must be demoralizing for Nega to think that they captured two females and those females killed like 10 of his people

Comment

• About 75% of last nights ep was boring as **** with all the talking....

But damn! **** picked up at the end!

First off, that mole on that chick. Dang is that **** distracting! Where the **** did she go when she was interrogating Maggie? One minute she's there and the next we see Maggie in there by herself trying to get loose? Where'd she go?

Then that red head chick. Her mouth movement when talks is insane! Her mouth is moving one way but different words are coming out.I watched her on the Talking Dead. Its like she tryna shoot dialogue for a kung fu flick or something!

Carol is like Mcguyver and Rambo. Damn! That trap they ser in the killing room totally took me by surprise!

What I wanna know is who's gonna get killed? They doin all this killing of Negan's people, ****'s gonna catch up to them.
              Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 03-14-2016, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                About 75% of last nights ep was boring as **** with all the talking....

First off, that mole on that chick. Dang is that **** distracting! Where the **** did she go when she was interrogating Maggie? One minute she's there and the next we see Maggie in there by herseld trying to get loose? Where'd she go?

Then that red head chick. Her mouth movement when talks is not insane! Her mouth is moving one way but different words are coming out.I watched her on the Talking Dead. Its like she tryna shoot dialogue for a kung fu flick or something!

Carol is like Mcguyver and Rambo. Damn! That trap they ser in the killing room totally took me by surprise!

What I wanna know is who's gonna get killed? They doin all this killing of Negan's people, ****'s gonna catch up to them.

that chick is ****able if she didnt have that mole

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  that chick is ****able if she didnt have that mole
                  Oh no doubt!

I'll **** even WITH the mole!

Use that **** as a bullseye (knowhatimsayin)!?

Comment

Oh no doubt!

I'll **** even WITH the mole!

Use that **** as a bullseye (knowhatimsayin)!?

that mole had me distracted..ive seen **** like that with hair coming out

Comment

About 75% of last nights ep was boring as **** with all the talking....

First off, that mole on that chick. Dang is that **** distracting! Where the **** did she go when she was interrogating Maggie? One minute she's there and the next we see Maggie in there by herself trying to get loose? Where'd she go?

Then that red head chick. Her mouth movement when talks is insane! Her mouth is moving one way but different words are coming out.I watched her on the Talking Dead. Its like she tryna shoot dialogue for a kung fu flick or something!

Can't have action from start to finish that would just become boring case and point the horrible movie Mad Max Feminist Road.

Comment

Working...
                      X