• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    where's father Gabriel? I didn't see him
    They showed him briefly, standing in the background like the hoe that he is

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      They showed him briefly, standing in the background like the hoe that he is
      yeah? I didn't see him thru out the whole episode...I didn't see him in Rick's slumber party either anyways I think they should of showed Rosita showering and shaving her beaver instead of Rick

Comment

yeah? I didn't see him thru out the whole episode...I didn't see him in Rick's slumber party either anyways I think they should of showed Rosita showering and shaving her beaver instead of Rick
        I wanna believe Maggie and Rosita were shaving each others' beavers in the shower.

Comment

• Not sure if it was on this forum or another but I remember a few people saying the stuff with the cannibals (start of season 5 needed to finish quickly)..

Those few episodes reminded me how good this show could have potentially been.. They dropped the ball massively killing them so soon.. Those few episodes were season 1 quality. Since then it's been boringduck.. I basically have TWD on in the background now while I do stuff.... pretty sad given the potential this show has/had..

Seems this show is basically 3 good episodes the beginning/middle and end but The rest is filler

Comment

• I think different people want different things from this show. For the most part this season has been as good as the show has ever been. The thing I hated most about the show was when they would take forever for stuff to happen. Now things move quickly.

I really liked this episode, kind of like a PTSD Type of episode. You can tell people like Daryl have no idea what to do. You can already tell the people from the town are going to turn on Rick's group. Just a matter of when.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Not sure if it was on this forum or another but I remember a few people saying the stuff with the cannibals (start of season 5 needed to finish quickly)..

Those few episodes reminded me how good this show could have potentially been.. They dropped the ball massively killing them so soon.. Those few episodes were season 1 quality. Since then it's been boringduck.. I basically have TWD on in the background now while I do stuff.... pretty sad given the potential this show has/had..

Seems this show is basically 3 good episodes the beginning/middle and end but The rest is filler
              I stopped watching the show about 6-8 episodes into the Gov. Storyline because they never went anywhere with it. I guess now it was important because it transformed Rick into a ruthless leader, but it was boring to me. There was a different director back then Also which may be the reason it's better to me now.

That cannibal storyline could have dragged on for half a season and it didn't need to. I'm glad they are moving along. The only thing I disagreed with this season was killing Tyrese. Just felt it was unnecessary.

Comment

• I loved this episode seeing Darryl with the possum, Carol acting weak, How they all are on another level then the other people....

I dont get why people watch the show just to talk shlt about how its boring.......quit watching it den

Comment

• Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Not sure if it was on this forum or another but I remember a few people saying the stuff with the cannibals (start of season 5 needed to finish quickly)..

I've seen people say they killed the cannibals too quick but I'm not sure what else could've been done with them. They weren't even around that long in the comics. I think a lot of people just like how Gareth was portrayed. The actor did a really good job. I liked the cannibals but they served their purpose and were then dispatched. Those episodes were great but if the cannibals stuck around too long things might have gotten stale.

Comment

where's father Gabriel? I didn't see him

his job is to molest the kids

Comment

Working...
                      X