Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This last episode with Tyreese did it. I'm done with this show. It's insulting at how stupid these characters are. Not only are they stupid, they're deaf too.

Comment

• I liked it. It was pretty trippy how Tyrese was trippin balls but sad he had to die. He was one of my favorites. I wish Carol would of been there to die trying to save his life as kind of a "I killed your girl but now were even" Kind of thing.

I too thought he could went out more badass but it is what it is. Still a good show. I love how people get so mad at this show when every episode isn't explosions and bloody murder haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Tyrese had it coming......his big ass did too much stupid shlt......how you gone be the biggest dude, ex convict and you the softest dude in the click....yo sister gat bigger nuts than you

But was kinda messed up tho....considering CHRIS gat his ass killed

No wonder everybody hates chris
        they got to get rid of that kid. He's good for nothing.

Comment

• how does Tyreese fight and kill walkers thru out the show, a bunch at a time with his fist but couldn't fight off a 120 pound 12 year old walker

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

No wonder everybody hates chris

wtf did he think he was gonna find, his family having a bbq in the backyard

lol at how he outruns everyone with a fcuked leg and a mean ass limp

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            3 black people have died in 5 seasons, lost count of how many white.
            You are right but 3 main black characters out of like 7 total.

Big white characters are always dying too like you said, Shane, Lori, Dale, Merle, Andrea(still alive in comics), Governer, Gov's assistant, Beth, Andrea's sister in S1, Sophia(still alive in comics).

But there's plenty of main white characters left still. While when a main black character is killed off there's 1 or 2 left. Rick, Daryl, Carl, Carol, Maggie, Abraham, Eugene, Tara. Then Asian, Glenn and Hispanic, Rosita.

Now don't get me wrong, idc about race in shows/movies. I don't want the show to get half black and half white just because some people are hurt of lack of black main characters. However I do think that they killed off a guy who IMO had great potential as a show regular. Tyrese dies in the comics too but the show is not 100% like the comic book so they could have kept him.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              how does Tyreese fight and kill walkers thru out the show, a bunch at a time with his fist but couldn't fight off a 120 pound 12 year old walker

wtf did he think he was gonna find, his family having a bbq in the backyard

lol at how he outruns everyone with a fcuked leg and a mean ass limp
              Weakened from loss of blood probably. He was gushing out blood from his arm and he was hallucinating, looked disoriented. They made emphasis on his skin color and bags under his eyes turning from normal to pale/with baggy eyes from I guess showing that he was losing it.

I chuckled at that too, how Noah ran so fast with his limp.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                Morgan is coming into the group so you know a black guy has to die. Everytime they introduce a black guy to the group some old black guy dies In the group
                not one Puerto Rican survived the zombie apocalypse and you crying cause a couple black guys died, brotha please

Comment

• It's just weird that Tyreese clearly saw that there was a walker on the other side of the door when he was in the house but still let his guard down completely. He didn't clear the room/house properly smh. I think it was the writers way of showing (or further showing) Tyreese had grown too weak and couldn't survive in this world.

What's up with those torsos in the car?

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    not one Puerto Rican survived the zombie apocalypse and you crying cause a couple black guys died, brotha please

They're saving the Puerto Ricans for the spin off.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Morgan is coming into the group so you know a black guy has to die. Everytime they introduce a black guy to the group some old black guy dies In the group

Comment

Working...
                      X