No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    I thought Rick hitting that cop with the car and then popping a cap in his ass was pretty gangster of him, I enjoyed it

Beth looked for her own death, did she really think she was gonna kill her with them scissors Boom! ate a bullet instead

it was an aight episode, I mean better than the last three
    The whole thing was stupid as fuk. First off Beth stabs her with a tiny pair of scissors.....wtf?

If you are going to stab a b1tch, do it right. Beth couldn't cut it as a chola. Then the cop lady pulls her gun out in record time and blasts her in the head, she's like the fastest draw in the east.

Crap episode, crap season to be honest. They are just floundering in what they want to do. They could have done this show so well, and they fuked it up.

Comment

• so Beth knows the cop is in full gear and she stabs her in the padding

Comment

• very anticlimactic episode, beth death is just so out of nowhere

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          so Beth knows the cop is in full gear and she stabs her in the padding
          who would have thought cops wear heavy padding?!

Comment

• Rick and his weak minded minions are pvssies

This show is going down hill. Shane would of gone Rambo on those city cops' @sses.

Comment

• JUst stupid...Beth asked to die....WTF....Rick need to get rid of all the weak links

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                so Beth knows the cop is in full gear and she stabs her in the padding
                don't complain, she was by far the most worthless character, she shouldn't have lasted this long. I've been waiting for her to die for a long ass time. Plus she couldn't act for ****.

To prove how worthless she was, when Maggie was crying at the end it was like oh yeah they're sisters, which you would have never known since Maggie and Beth didn't talk to each other like ever.

Hopefully the second half of the season trims some more fat, but I have a feeling they'll waste like 4 episodes searching for a new spot to camp out at, maybe even get separated again, then the final few episodes they'll fund a spot they want but with some bad people they'll have to fight.

Comment

• This is where the story gets good.

Comment

• Morgan needs to arrive already. The storyline is getting stale.

Comment

• Two weeks till we're back it. Three episodes into the mid-season I'll be asking myself why I still watch the show.

Comment

Working...
                      X