The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    from another forum
    The very beginning of Season 5 featured him telling everyone this.

They don't say her name, Darryl is on a voiceover while it shows them making their 'weapons' in he box car.

"Black car with a white cross painted on it. I tried to follow it. I tried." - Darryl

"So she's alive?" - Maggie

"She's alive." - Darryl
    but but Maggie left in the bus...

Comment

• My prediction is they got Beth but Carol got stuck in that facility and they need to get her out of there.

Comment

• what about that black guy that rick knew from the very beginning?

where he at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          what about that black guy that rick knew from the very beginning?

where he at?
          There was vegetation on the sign, so that means time has passed since rick left the sign like that. Expect a mid-season finale appearance.

Comment

• So I guess Carol did get her self in some crazy situation. Ends up in the same hospital as Beth. Still don't know who Daryl said "You can come out now" to.

Comment

• None of the questions I had were answered, I loved the episode though. This season is already much better than last season.

Comment

• They kinda stole the concept of the military base on 28 days later with bribing the military/cops with women

Comment

• would have been a better episode if Beth could ****ing act. God she's terrible, easily worst character on the show. No more Beth episodes please.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    would have been a better episode if Beth could ****ing act. God she's terrible, easily worst character on the show. No more Beth episodes please.
                    Just wanted Darryl to get some young tail.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• My In-Depth Review of Episode 4: Zzzzzzzzzz.....

Comment

Working...
                      X