Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I demand this thread be transferred to -Kev- as the threadstarter. OP does not post here anymore, I bump this thread more than anyone. I'm suing Ether, Boxingscene, and the Internet.

Comment

• Comment

• i've been watching ZNation from SyFy copycat for The Walking Dead.. it's ok..

i have too much time in my hands after work (i dont work out, lol) so i watch a lot of tv series and troll boxingscene..

Comment

• I don't know about you but I truly enjoyed this first episode, even though I already kinda of knew what was going to happen (thanks to the preview they had) there wasn't too much talking just straight to the point, lots of blood and gun fire

Carol is a bad ass

Rick reuniting with his daughter

Last edited by -jose-; 10-13-2014, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, they started this season out not fucking around.

Terminus didn't last long at all.

Comment

• I like this show a lot more when they don't **** around. Two years ago they would have spent two epsidoes in that box building it up. Brutal episode too. They get away with a lot on this show.

Comment

• Yeah good first episode. Lol @ Carroll turning into Rambo though.

Anyways, so I guess that was Morgan at the end of the episode they showed on the tail of Rick and the crew. For some reason I thought he died in Season 3. When Rick found him and he was all miserable after his son died. I'm trying to remember the episode... i thought i remember him and rick getting into a fight, maybe even stabbed. I thought Rick left him to die.

So is he back for revenge? Or perhaps A changed man seeking to rejoin with Rick and be part of the group?

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  Yeah good first episode. Lol @ Carroll turning into Rambo though.
                  Anyways, so I guess that was Morgan at the end of the episode they showed on the tail of Rick and the crew. For some reason I thought he died in Season 3. When Rick found him and he was all miserable after his son died. I'm trying to remember the episode... i thought i remember him and rick getting into a fight, maybe even stabbed. I thought Rick left him to die.

So is he back for revenge? Or perhaps A changed man seeking to rejoin with Rick and be part of the group?

I was half expecting her to tie a red band around her head, and this to start playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

I was half expecting her to tie a red band around her head, and this to start playing.

Lol Bit ch shot the gas tank and lit a fu cking fire cracker to blow that **** up and then marches down there bustin head shots and shi t, single handily saves the entire crew lol. Meanwhile you got incredible hulk Kimbo Slice staying back watching the baby and **** lmao

Not complaining, but seriously? Carroll is gangsta like that nknow?!

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                      Lol Bit ch shot the gas tank and lit a fu cking fire cracker to blow that **** up and then marches down there bustin head shots and shi t, single handily saves the entire crew lol. Meanwhile you got incredible hulk Kimbo Slice staying back watching the baby and **** lmao

Not complaining, but seriously? Carroll is gangsta like that nknow?!

What killed me was how straight that bottle rocket flew. Those thing go everywhere but where you point them.
                      But after having to watch The Strain till Walking Dead started again, that was extremely believable.

Comment

Working...
                      X