The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    So Beth is dead?
    We won't know until October. So many questions, huge cliff hanger in that last episode. At least they finished it off with Rick, Daryl and the whole crew nearly reunited. Carol and Tyrese are still out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      We won't know until October. So many questions, huge cliff hanger in that last episode. At least they finished it off with Rick, Daryl and the whole crew nearly reunited. Carol and Tyrese are still out there.
      That's probably going to be key to getting out.

Comment

• I wonder how will Rick get to the stashed bag that he buried right outside of Terminus. I'm pretty sure that has something to do with his plan.

I like that they added a comment that was from the comic. The "They'll feel really stupid once they find out...They're ****ing with the wrong people". Though the series censored it and said "screwing", still a bad ass line with how it ended with all of them together.

Comment

• I really hope this means human on human violence is picking up next season. When Rick bit the dude's neck...

Comment

• That was actually a decent episode. Good one to end the season on.

Comment

• Most of next seasons episodes will take place in the train car.

Comment

• The most disturbing part of the Episode was the Fat Gang Member and his interaction with Coarl.

Reminded me of this:

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/3/p/m/23pmV/tumblr_mnj4r2yby21rz9t2lo1_400.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                  The most disturbing part of the Episode was the Fat Gang Member and his interaction with Coarl.

Reminded me of this:

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/3/p/m/23pmV/tumblr_mnj4r2yby21rz9t2lo1_400.gif[/IMG]

Do you got the full video somewhere? Ive never been able to cum to gifs.

Comment

• The finale was actually pretty good. That was awesome when Rick went berserker mode.

Comment

• I'm never watching this lame ****ing show again. What an awful season.

Comment

Working...
                      X