• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    "...just look at the flowers, Coarl"
    *fingers crossed

Comment

• Oh GREAT... rick will do something crazy in the last episode and then spend season 5 crying and debating about if it was the right or wrong action..

I can't wait

Kill the mofo already.. he is just like the comic book character who most people don't like these days.. cus he's a ***** and a **** leader

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Kirkland says Rick is gonna really shock some people during the season finale.

He looks like a bloody mess during the finale trailer.

I think he's gonna go nuts or go on a killing spree or something...
        maybe he's got to choose between Carl and Machon (how ever da **** you spell her name) he could only save one so Machon flashes him the tatas and hypnotizes him with the purple nirples...

...Carl dies

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          it's the end of the world...might as well **** a celtic fan
          I wonder if the scientist or Abraham have smashed.?

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Oh GREAT... rick will do something crazy in the last episode and then spend season 5 crying and debating about if it was the right or wrong action..

I can't wait

Kill the mofo already.. he is just like the comic book character who most people don't like these days.. cus he's a ***** and a **** leader
          Don't think rick will die. In the comic a group try to rape carl and he saves him by killing them. He kills one of them by biting his neck. they showed him looking psycho and bloody so you know something brutal is coming. Watch the new Zealand promo.

Comment

He'll probably just let someone die and cry about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
              I wonder if the scientist or Abraham have smashed.?

Don't think rick will die. In the comic a group try to rape carl and he saves him by killing them. He kills one of them by biting his neck. they showed him looking psycho and bloody so you know something brutal is coming. Watch the new Zealand promo.
              I will try check that out.. only preview i have seen basically showed nothing.. except Rick in a room all bloody rocking back and forth..

If i was making a prediction.. it would be he was listening to some cannibals kill and torture one of the group...

Has anyone played the walking dead game? it has cannibals in and you can decide wether to let your group eat cooked human or warn them

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                I will try check that out.. only preview i have seen basically showed nothing.. except Rick in a room all bloody rocking back and forth..

If i was making a prediction.. it would be he was listening to some cannibals kill and torture one of the group...

Has anyone played the walking dead game? it has cannibals in and you can decide wether to let your group eat cooked human or warn them
                I love that chapter. Such a great game. Can't wait until they finish Season 2 so I can play them all at once.

Comment

Rick will never impress bojangles though.

Comment

• Rosita has dem lips.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

http://youtu.be/m8XOdjRtyq4

That's the clip

And in the clip I forgot to mention.dont read if you don't want to know what happens in the next episode. It shows rick michone and carl walking into what could be terminus and greeted by some guy waving and when he does some guy on the roof starts shooting his gun at rick michone and carl. Like everyone's been saying.A TRAP!

Creepy prediction.

I'm gonna check that game out
                      Last edited by CumulousClouds; 03-25-2014, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X