No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    That sounds like something Rick's ******ed ass would say and do.
    Of course thats what he'll do because he's an idiot, always struggling to figure out what is morally right lol

Comment

• I woulda shot that little b1tch twice

and not after she killed her sister. .I woulda done it after her tantrum for killing her Walker friend

did Ricks kid die?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        I woulda shot that little b1tch twice

and not after she killed her sister. .I woulda done it after her tantrum for killing her Walker friend

did Ricks kid die?
        oh how wish that would be the case, but sadly he's still alive

oops, wrong kid

yep, the baby's fine....for now

Comment

• Fuk that little crazy b1tch. She was getting on my nerves so bad, I wish Carol would have just slapped the **** out of her when the zombie was chasing her and she started screaming at Carol.

Had to be done, you can't have a baby killer around you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            I'm glad she killed that little crazy b1tch.
            Actually she should have let her be eaten by zombies.
            I loved the decisions they made to kill the little girl. First off she was annoying the fuk out of me.
            Fuk that little crazy b1tch. She was getting on my nerves so bad

she had you shooked son!

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post

she had you shooked son!
              Dude she was pissing me off so bad....lol

If she starts screaming at me, I'm knocking that little b1tch out. Sheis a good actor, that little girl had a crazy look on her face man.

Comment

• I hope Carol and Tryese run into Coarl soon.

"Just look at the flowers, Coarl"...

Comment

• this show like most has gotten progressively worse. Every episode without Rick and Darryl is pure rubbish. The loss of Herschel has left a void the writers have yet to fill.

the last episode had the weakest actors eating up screentime.

Tyrese, those 2 girls have got to be the most boring characters on the show. And who can stand Carol? HORRIBLE.

glad those 2 girls got killed off though. They couldnt act and the whole plotline was embarrassing.

Comment

• I was disappointed!! When Carol confessed to Tyrese, I expected after he said "I forgive you", I thought he would have stood up and added "On one condition" then he unzips his pants and slams his purple headed yogurt slinger on the table *THUMP* (The jigsaw pieces go flying everywhere). Carol wants it but does the shy, I'm not sure routine then she licks her lips and goes to work while The Walking Dead Theme song plays!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                      I was disappointed!! When Carol confessed to Tyrese, I expected after he said "I forgive you", I thought he would have stood up and added "On one condition" then he unzips his pants and slams his purple headed yogurt slinger on the table *THUMP* (The jigsaw pieces go flying everywhere). Carol wants it but does the shy, I'm not sure routine then she licks her lips and goes to work while The Walking Dead Theme song plays!!

agreed...if they can't fix the writing, it should just become one big ****o

and kill Carl

Comment

Working...
                      X