No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RlCKY
    What could they be possibly be holding on to for the last two episodes that they have sacrificed most of the back half of this season for?

I understand the character development aspect that is being crammed down our throats, but character development at the expense of essentially stalling the story line from advancing?

Speaking of character development, what was Lizzie's obsession with the walkers being similar to humans? What did she experience that would have her feel this way?

"Look at the flowers." - a simple 30 second flashback could have given more perspective on why she thought the way she did. But like the rest of this season it was done lazily.
    I think Lizzies family knew she was crazy and one way of getting her to calm down was her mother telling her to look at flowers. Chick was seriously mental though.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Carol is a real leader and the only one doing what is necessary to survive. I'm glad she killed that little crazy b1tch.

Actually she should have let her be eaten by zombies. Now Carol and dude should have hot, interacial sex on the next episode.

Comment

• When Lizzie was holding the baby outside the house I remembered her trying to suffocate her. Then I thought "I wonder how dark this show is willing to go. "

Well that answered my question.

Comment

• That girl was crazy. Saw this coming when she was all crazy earlier in the season, you knew the sister was getting killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Carol is a real leader and the only one doing what is necessary to survive. I'm glad she killed that little crazy b1tch.

Actually she should have let her be eaten by zombies. Now Carol and dude should have hot, interacial sex on the next episode.
            They would've if they had stayed in the house but since they left...it won't happen :boobies:

Comment

• Damn, I don't know what message the show could be sending by showing Carol shooting the girl because she is seriously mentally ill? I understand there's no mental institution to put her in, and there's no way to put her through rehab, but damn a bullet to the head? I just found everything f-cked up and sad. I was watching with friends and my reaction was just like "wtf......wtf......wtf....why the f-ck did they do that...so f-cked up....why....they're little girls!"

Now there are no children, what the hell. The show is killing off every child, but in the comic book Sophia is still alive, with Carl. In the show only Carl and Judith are alive. I wanted to see the little girls grow and become bad asses, the little small one had crazy aim with the gun, I thought she would stick around and the older one would get eaten by a walker for being stupid. But no, they had to get the little one stabbed by her own sis, and Carol shoot the older one in the head. Damn...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Damn, I don't know what message the show could be sending by showing Carol shooting the girl because she is seriously mentally ill? I understand there's no mental institution to put her in, and there's no way to put her through rehab, but damn a bullet to the head? I just found everything f-cked up and sad. I was watching with friends and my reaction was just like "wtf......wtf......wtf....why the f-ck did they do that...so f-cked up....why....they're little girls!"

Now there are no children, what the hell. The show is killing off every child, but in the comic book Sophia is still alive, with Carl. In the show only Carl and Judith are alive. I wanted to see the little girls grow and become bad asses, the little small one had crazy aim with the gun, I thought she would stick around and the older one would get eaten by a walker for being stupid. But no, they had to get the little one stabbed by her own sis, and Carol shoot the older one in the head. Damn...
                I loved the decisions they made to kill the little girl. First off she was annoying the fuk out of me. Second, it's the zombie apocalypse and you don't have time to deal with crazy fukers wanting to kill children.

She had to do it, and when they were having the discussion in the kitchen, I knew it was going to happen.

That little girl is a good actor because she was pissing me the fuk off.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  Is there anymore likable characters in this show?

yeah, judith.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I understand there's no mental institution to put her in, and there's no way to put her through rehab, but damn a bullet to the head? I just found everything f-cked up and sad. I was watching with friends and my reaction was just like "wtf......wtf......wtf....why the f-ck did they do that...so f-cked up....why....they're little girls!"
                    Carol had no choice. Lizzie was a huge risk psychologically. Even after killing Mika, Lizzie still couldn't get over the fact that zombies aren't people ("Why didn't just wait?!"). If Carol and Tyreese let Lizzie live, she could have eventually put them in much more dangerous situation.

Comment

• What will be interesting is when they inevitably reach the other group members, how will they explain what they did? It will be hard for others to understand their decision to kill the girl without being there.

Comment

Working...
                      X