The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    you sound disappointed that happened.

Floyd & Ellerbe are not enough quench your ****erotic thirst?
    Lol the guy you're quoting isn't Larry or a Floyd fan. He is a poster who makes parody accounts of other members.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
      Last night's episode was crazy....

That beheading was unexpected...

and Rick going toe to toe with Governor and fighting well in the pocket to negate the governors reach advantage was a good strategy.
      I knew he was going to behead Hershel. The whole scene I was just telling my friend "Aw f-ck he's gonna do it, he's gonna chop his head off". Then when Gov put the sword down, that's when I was convinced he was gonna do it. It's just on of those scenes where the screenplay wants you to think one thing but the opposite will happen. When Hershel smiled, that confirmed it further.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Lol the guy you're quoting isn't Larry or a Floyd fan. He is a poster who makes parody accounts of other members.
        i noticed that after i posted. bastard has the same color scheme and everything.

Comment

• The governor to me was a character broken beyond repair, irredeemable, his actions have absolutely no basis for them. I know most bad guys are irrational but he's fuckin' stupid and I'm glad he's dead. People are overrating the episode too, I'm gonna say it again the only reason I'm watching this is because of the genre, even then nothing seems thrilling anymore.
          Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 12-02-2013, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            The governor to me was a character broken beyond repair, irredeemable, his actions have absolutely no basis for them. I know most bad guys are irrational but he's fuckin' stupid and I'm glad he's dead. People are overrating the episode too, I'm gonna say it again the only reason I'm watching this is because of the genre, even then nothing seems thrilling anymore.
            It's because the Governor is a terribly written character. As an audience member, you're given absolutely NOTHING on why the Governor acts the way he does.

BTW if the Governor beheaded Herschel with that first strike, I wouldn't have minded it but to see Herschel dying and then beheading him? It makes no sense. It's as if the writers went, "oh shit, we forgot to decapitate the old dude." Also, based on his history with Michonne, you'd think she would be the one being killed. I also never understood why the hell Lily brought Megan (btw, is this child deaf?) out on the goddamn battlefield. It was completely out of left field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
              It's because the Governor is a terribly written character. As an audience member, you're given absolutely NOTHING on why the Governor acts the way he does.

BTW if the Governor beheaded Herschel with that first strike, I wouldn't have minded it but to see Herschel dying and then beheading him? It makes no sense. It's as if the writers went, "oh shit, we forgot to decapitate the old dude." Also, based on his history with Michonne, you'd think she would be the one being killed. I also never understood why the hell Lily brought Megan (btw, is this child deaf?) out on the goddamn battlefield. It was completely out of left field.
              These were Governor's words "You're a good man Hershel, not like Rick", hours later the beheading proceeds

Comment

• How did the governor and his crew forgot Rick was behind the bus

Comment

• So I don't watch a lot of TV shows, especially story based ones, but I started this one and then watched the first three seasons on Netflix in a few days. It sucks that Netflix only has up to season 3...

I have to find a way to watch the newest seasons elsewhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    How did the governor and his crew forgot Rick was behind the bus
                    So ****ing stupid. No one happened to look to their right? None of them remembered him diving behind the only possible cover in the area? What the **** ever.

Might as well turn your brain off watching any action scene on this show, thinking is your enemy.

Comment

• a good episode, just for the shock value. the moment Hershel smiled, i knew he was going to get it, kinda like Hank having an epiphany for catching Walt

as much as i want Michone to decapitate the Guvnor, i think it's more fitting what she just did and let him bled to death.

i hope the latter half of the season somehow elevate this series to once it was in terms of quality.

Comment

Working...
                      X