No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    Was half expecting carol.. to off Rick there and then and go back to say he died while out there...

LOL at that useless couple.. who i guess are both dead now?? 5 or 6 shots to take them down??? were the **** are they aiming
    They never showed the guy though, only the girl's feet and the rest of her body being eaten. First thing that came to mind was that he pulled off some Shane move like Shane used the fat guy that shot Carl, to slow down the walkers. I have a feeling the girls death has something to do with her partner. They never showed him, so I assume he's still out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      They never showed the guy though, only the girl's feet and the rest of her body being eaten. First thing that came to mind was that he pulled off some Shane move like Shane used the fat guy that shot Carl, to slow down the walkers. I have a feeling the girls death has something to do with her partner. They never showed him, so I assume he's still out there.
      Never thought of that actually, they seemed so pointless so I just brushed it off as they both died.. I mean to think about it, Rick told them to shoot and him and Carol would come running.

No shot was ever fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Never thought of that actually, they seemed so pointless so I just brushed it off as they both died.. I mean to think about it, Rick told them to shoot and him and Carol would come running.

No shot was ever fired.
        It's just weird as hell. The guy looks like what Butters from South Park would look and sound like if he was an adult. He seemed to have acted too much like a p-ssy, probably purposely to appear harmless.

Regardless, I don't think the couple was that pointless. As you saw it showed that Carol was taking the initiative, going against Rick. When Rick wanted to leave them, Carol went against him and said they could come. It kinda showed Carol running things, wearing the pants. Like "No Rick, they CAN come, cause I said so."

But I have a feeling that guy will reappear and he will be dangerous. Who knows, maybe he runs into Carol.

Comment

• Let's try out some scenarios:

1. Butters runs into Carol, tries to act friendly towards her then tries to kill her but Carol being tougher now, kills him instead. I think if he did set up his girl to be killed, he might have her gun too so he'll have both guns and Carol takes them both.

2. The guy did indeed die, Carol runs into him but he turned into a Walker and tries to kill Carol, but again, Carol kills him instead.

3. Butters has the upper hand since he has a gun, and he is about to kill Carol, but Daryl comes to the rescue and kills Butters.

Comment

• 4. De'Angelo Barksdale will bring all the zombie ho's and have a drink binge party

Comment

• I miss Shane so much

Comment

• Shane was a cold blooded killer man.. cool as ****.. man the way he popped off ottis one of the few high points of that season.. along with the midseason finale and the finale..

I hadn't watched season 1.. but the way he beat up that woman beater was badass as well.. But on that note.. DAMN season 1 is what this show should have been all along.. don't get me wrong Season 3 was good mostly.. the last ep was a let down.. Season 2 was pretty much filler barring a few episodes..

Season 4 is interesting.. and the acting seems to have stepped up.. because in the past the talking bits on this show were unbareable at times..

However season 1 was hit after hit.. even the last episode wasn't that bad..

Season 3 started similar but went downhill after the return.. i think they should stick between 6-9 episodes a season

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  Shane was a cold blooded killer man.. cool as ****.. man the way he popped off ottis one of the few high points of that season.. along with the midseason finale and the finale..

I hadn't watched season 1.. but the way he beat up that woman beater was badass as well.. But on that note.. DAMN season 1 is what this show should have been all along.. don't get me wrong Season 3 was good mostly.. the last ep was a let down.. Season 2 was pretty much filler barring a few episodes..

Season 4 is interesting.. and the acting seems to have stepped up.. because in the past the talking bits on this show were unbareable at times..

However season 1 was hit after hit.. even the last episode wasn't that bad..

Season 3 started similar but went downhill after the return.. i think they should stick between 6-9 episodes a season

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    LMAOOO

Comment

• As the plot thickens..

He returns.

Comment

Working...
                      X