Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      1. They have water.
      2. There's plenty of cars around they can syphon it from.
      3. When they first went into the prison and found the inmates there was a storeroom with plenty of food.

You don't see them take a shit either doesn't mean they don't.
      Thanks for the reply

I think they also use Wax and not just water. Their cars are too shiny.

Comment

• Saw a funny thing on facebook earlier..

Games of Thrones: Makes you like people before killing them off..

Walking dead: Makes you hate people before killing them off..

Now i haven't watched GOT but with Walking dead it is so true

Lori EVERYONE hated her from the first episode almost..

Many people hate Andrea from s1 ending onwards... thought she was gonna get better towards the end of S2.. BUT then becomes loris replacement for S3..

Shane most people did not like.. personally i did.. because i like evil guys

Dale.. was not very well liked either..

It says a lot when the VAST majority of your cast is hated/disliked..

Apart from Daryll.. Maggie and Rick (who is a good actor) possible Glenn.. other then those 4 i wouldn't care less if the other cast members died.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Saw a funny thing on facebook earlier..

Many people hate Andrea from s1 ending onwards... thought she was gonna get better towards the end of S2.. BUT then becomes loris replacement for S3..

Apart from Daryll.. Maggie and Rick (who is a good actor) possible Glenn.. other then those 4 i wouldn't care less if the other cast members died.
          No, he's really, really not.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987

No, he's really, really not.
            Compared to the rest of the cast he is daniel day lewis

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• the way this season ended, i dont really have much interest following the next season

Comment

Compared to the rest of the cast he is daniel day lewis

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                He's probably the worst male actor on the show. Daryl and Glenn are decent at best, and they blow him away.

His "acting" when Lori died was among the worst things I've ever seen on a screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  the way this season ended, i dont really have much interest following the next season
                  Agreed... I'll still watch it, but I won't have any anticipation for when the season starts like I do with Breaking bad.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  He's probably the worst male actor on the show. Daryl and Glenn are decent at best, and they blow him away.

His "acting" when Lori died was among the worst things I've ever seen on a screen.
                  Bit of an exaggeration, he's not that bad...

Comment

Saw a funny thing on facebook earlier..

Lol who did not like Shane and Dale? Can you point these 5 people out?

Shane has a cult following on Youtube, and i've never seen Dale get talked down to. Unless you're talking about here on Boxingscene, I can understand, but these guys don't like any of the characters it seems. Rick, Shane, Daryl, Dale, early Glenn, Maggie, Governor, Merle, and Carl all play their characters pretty well. Hershel, Daryl and Merle are made up characters for the series and I think they've done/did a pretty good job at introducing brand new characters in the series. They also did good in killing off Andrea because honestly they ruined her so badly, she's really not the slutty b-tch that the show made her out to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Agreed... I'll still watch it, but I won't have any anticipation for when the season starts like I do with Breaking bad.

Bit of an exaggeration, he's not that bad...
                      He is that bad. Every time the spotlight is on Rick to act particularly dramatic, he's awful. Especially when Lori died, how anyone considers that good acting is beyond my abilities of comprehension.

Comment

Working...
                      X