No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally the b-tch is gone.

And is it me or does every character that join The Talking Dead, die shortly after?

Because that's been the case with all the characters on Talking Dead. Daryl and Tyson were on the show today, if they kill off Daryl, we riot.

Comment

• Talk about an anticlimactic season finale. All that hype about a war and that's how it ends? Looks like Carl is turning into Shane. And half of the episode consisted of Andrea trying to grab a pair of pliers.

Comment

• that was a nice season opener, finally DRAGONS!!!

......oops, wrong thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
          Talk about an anticlimactic season finale. All that hype about a war and that's how it ends? Looks like Carl is turning into Shane. And half of the episode consisted of Andrea trying to grab a pair of pliers.
          I joked to my friend that the Andrea scene, and Milton dying will last throughout the whole entire next season. Noticed how it took 30 minutes into the episode for Milton to tell Andrea that he had dropped pliers right behind her? Something that he did in the very beginning of the episode.

I gotta give them props though, I fully expected Governor to die and Andrea to live and be a mainstay like in the comic book. So they got me by surprised.

Comment

• Didn't really feel like a season finale.

Can't stand Carl even more now. Didn't think that was possible.

Comment

• Everybody talking.

I liked it.

You need people in your lives.

Can you save them all?

Most likely not.

But you can try.

Comment

• Sorry to say, but I thought that sucked... Really, THe governor and 2 guys jump in a truck and that's the last they show of them? Andre gets bit by the geek and offs herself. Carl kills some nobody and turns a tide with his character. Anti-Climactic as it gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Sorry to say, but I thought that sucked... Really, THe governor and 2 guys jump in a truck and that's the last they show of them? Andre gets bit by the geek and offs herself. Carl kills some nobody and turns a tide with his character. Anti-Climactic as it gets.
                  I agree, I think that's the last show I watch. Terrible writing, terrible storyline, I don't know how it could have gotten worse. They spent so much time on Andrea and that's what it comes down to?

I knew they would bleed the last 3 episodes with the gov story only to see him drive off.

This show is getting worse than Lost was in the last 2 season.

F grade.

Comment

• At this point, I think I'm just tuning in just to see how bad it gets.

So now they got more people in the prison and the got a psycho governor on the loose.

That just means next season they're just gonna have more annoying characters to have arguments with.

Comment

• meh

at least Andrea's dead...the only thing in the finale that i liked...everything else sucked...

at least i got to see dragons last nite

Comment

Working...
                      X