No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    the writing in this episode was really impressive. the set up and pay off with the hitchhiker was the cherry on top. "never be sorry for anything."

i was thinking, where did this **** come from? did they have guest writers this week?
    The writer for Sunday's episode is Scott Gimple who was hired to be the showrunner for Season 4. I just hate that Robert Kirkman has so much veto power over this show even though he barely knows anything about how the television industry works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
      The writer for Sunday's episode is Scott Gimple who was hired to be the showrunner for Season 4. I just hate that Robert Kirkman has so much veto power over this show even though he barely knows anything about how the television industry works.
      I know what you mean but............this is Robert Kirkman's brainchild at the end of the day. How about AMC limits how much say Vince Gilligan has for Breaking Bad? lol

which BTW, I CANT WAIT FOR BREAKING BAD to come back. I feel sort of spoiled, between Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy, these other shows have a LOT to live up to. I'm enjoying Walking Dead but man, I cant wait for BB and SOA.

Comment

• thank God for DVR. I've been working a lot lately, so I catch up on my shows throughout the week

Sunday- Walking Dead (and talking dead, yeah i know)
        Tuesday - Justified on FX
        Wednesday- The Americans on FX

in the future it'll be Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy

Comment

• Very poetic episode. Just riveting.

Comment

• I thought it was a good episode. It never really advanced the storyline but it did let us know what happened to Morgan and Duane (which I had wondered about). Michonne became more friendly with Rick and Karl. This was the first episode where I started liking Michonne, she's annoyed me up until now. Karl still annoys me and I kind of wanted the zombies to catch him in that cafe but I didn't in a way cos then Rick would have been pi$sed at Michonne for letting him go in.

I liked the way they all never reacted when they seen the hitchhiker and the zombies attacked the car out of nowhere because having lived through what they have you would become desensitised to it all. Felt sorry for the hitch hiker but I can understand why they did it because they have had a lot of trouble with strangers in the past.

It was cold as **** the way they reversed and took his bag though but I loved it!!

Comment

• I thought it was good too. Morgan was 100 times more interesting than the Governor storyline anyway. And finally, Rick looks like he's starting to pull his head out of his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                I know what you mean but............this is Robert Kirkman's brainchild at the end of the day. How about AMC limits how much say Vince Gilligan has for Breaking Bad? lol
                There's a major difference because AMC outright owns The Walking Dead TV show whereas Breaking Bad is owned by Sony Pictures Television. The only say AMC has over Breaking Bad is the number of episodes rather than content (which is why AMC is firing TWD showrunners left and right). For example, AMC wanted two more seasons of Breaking Bad but Vince Gilligan only wanted a 13-episode season 5. They negotiated and "split" the final season. Even though it's actually two 8-episode seasons, it's contractually obligated to be presented as "one" season.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  I hope Carl dies, he's lame.
                  Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  no she mos def wants the D!
                  Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I think the best episode was the one where they found out Sophia had turned.

I missed that one. Recap me on that? She was a walker or something?

Comment

• Comment

• It was a good episode.

Comment

Working...
                      X