The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
    i knew that ***** wouldnt kill the gov
    She's a dirty fukin whore who needs to be killed. I would definitely smash though but that's besides the point.

Rick is going crazy, his kid is trying to man up and they should have left the prison when they had a chance.

The eye patch on the gov is corny though, can you get more cliche than that?

Comment

• I hope Carl dies, he's lame.

Comment

• the only thing entertaining about that episode was the curb stomping scene...the rest was wacked

Comment

• this is what i dont like about walking dead.

there's so much going on in a freaking zombie apocalypse world yet the main focus of the show is people's feelings. smdh....

this entire damn episode was nothing but filler. Next week looks like where actual work is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            this is what i dont like about walking dead.

there's so much going on in a freaking zombie apocalypse world yet the main focus of the show is people's feelings. smdh....

this entire damn episode was nothing but filler. Next week looks like where actual work is done.

dont lie...you've been replaying the end with the singing since last night

Comment

• The hell was that singing all about?

When Rick, Darryl and Herschell were talking about hunting for supplies, I could hear that crap in the background.

I was hoping one of them would stop mid sentence and yell "will you stfu?!? We tryna have a conversation over hear"!!!

Comment

• im wishing for the day when they're gonna finally kill that Andrea character

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                  im wishing for the day when they're gonna finally kill that Andrea character
                  Or show her naked, one of the two I would be happy with.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      I hope Carl dies, he's lame.
                      Co-signed, his tough guy persona doesn't suit him, damn child actors.

Comment

Working...
                      X