Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derranged is black man stuck in a white mans body is there any thing we can to help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
    Thats why you have me on ignore isn't it ****? Faggot ass ******* don't know nothing about boxing gets owned cause of that then puts people on ignore

What a f
    aggot!
    i own junior gong on boxing all the time and all he says back is **** ***** lol

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
      He's a wannabe Rican Pinoy. He wishes he was both cause he is so ashamed of being Mexician cause all there fighters a fucking shit, pussy ass nikkuh, i'll fuck him up...
      Real talk.

Comment

He's a wannabe Rican Pinoy. He wishes he was both cause he is so ashamed of being Mexician cause all there fighters a fucking shit, pussy ass nikkuh, i'll fuck him up...
        Real talk.
        yo dog that ***** needs to be poped ya feel me homey east cost style ya heard

Comment

Thats why you Japanese ass has that gay ass avatar, nikkuhs be fucks with you ass...
          You told people you were black and had that account "Real Nikkuh". You're a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            You told people you were black and had that account "Real Nikkuh". You're a ******.
            crash dummy is a real ***** something your white ass will never be dog

Comment

Thats why you have me on ignore isn't it ****? Faggot ass ******* don't know nothing about boxing gets owned cause of that then puts people on ignore

What a f
              aggot!
              You're a funny little ******, I'll give you that! You put me on ignore at my request after threatening to put me on it you dumb bumsniff. I do not have, and never had had anyone on ignore as I dont see the point, yet as far as I know I am on yours and Gino Ros' ignore list.

You are right though about faggots using ignore though as you have used it with regularity yourself.

What a faggot!

Comment

Fuck you nikkuh, I never said that. You claimed you where Puerto Rican after you found out Marg had loaded gloves nikkuh

You mad? HAHA. Bi
                tch ass Mexician wanna be Rican Pinoy.
                Fuck outta here with that shit nikkuh...
                I'm English/Irish you dopey ****.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                  That has never happened as the evidence clearly shows. You get humiliated by me on a daily basis, get threads pulled for bumsniffery and make a total **** of yourself every time you post.

Keep telling yourself the contrary though as it might help, not only with your fragile emotional state, but also with your pretence that you are black and hang out wit money may in da hood, when in reality your are one of that rarest of breeds - The irish ******.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                      word brother word

Comment

Working...
                      X