Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some guy just accused me of cyber bullying and harassment LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Its not that hard to accumulate posts, ppl act like you need to be on here all day to do that. I am only at slightly over 20PPD, if you did them all at once it would take about a half hour I guess.
    I know, I know You can still forcefully prag 90% of people here, anyhow.

A lot of people used maximum your points threads and bought postcount +50 aswell. It tells very little, especially if you got an office job too.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
      You're such a tease
      Awwww Grand Champ, I'm slightly hurt. You'll like me one day, cause I have a filthy dirty mouth and I'm pretty entertaining.

Ok Marshall, here's the thing, I'll start giving two ****s about what you say, when you figure out which "your/you're" fits into YOUR sentence. Ok, Captain Crinkle ****?

Spray ... no list needed

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
        Here is a concept you might not understand - boxing fans like to come on here and talk about boxing. What does it matter how many posts someone has?
        If you have got any kind of life, i do not understand how anyone could ram in so many posts if you have got a standard social life like normal people with a lot of friends and a big social life. I know a hell of a lot of people, i've been housebound for 3 weeks now, you should have friends and family that you talk to about different things, their lives, your life, your interests, their interests, whats going on with their social lives, etc etc...................
        Like i said i have been housebound pretty much, i talk a lot on here IMO n i've only made, what 60 comments excluding these 2 bull**** threads?
        It would take some serious dedication to get that many posts that some of you boys (and girls!!) have on here, I mean, don't you go on facebook or twitter to talk to your mates aswell? Your fingers must be burning if thats the case, you should try going out more often, it's much more satisfying trust me, on Every Level

Is this better English for you Fellow? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
          If you have got any kind of life, i do not understand how anyone could ram in so many posts if you have got a standard social life like normal people with a lot of friends and a big social life. I know a hell of a lot of people, i've been housebound for 3 weeks now, you should have friends and family that you talk to about different things, their lives, your life, your interests, their interests, whats going on with their social lives, etc etc...................
          Like i said i have been housebound pretty much, i talk a lot on here IMO n i've only made, what 60 comments excluding these 2 bull**** threads?
          It would take some serious dedication to get that many posts that some of you boys (and girls!!) have on here, I mean, don't you go on facebook or twitter to talk to your mates aswell? Your fingers must be burning if thats the case, you should try going out more often, it's much more satisfying trust me, on Every Level

Is this better English for you Fellow? Lol

**** If you have any kind of life, I do not understand how anyone could ram in so many posts? If you have a standard social life, like normal people with a lot of friends, and a big social life. I know a hell of a lot of people, I've been housebound for 3 weeks now, you should have friends and family that you talk to about different things, their lives, your life, your interests, their interests, whats going on with their social lives, etc., etc ...

Like I said, I have been housebound pretty much. I talk a lot on here IMO, and I've only made, what 60 comment? (Excluding these 2 bull**** threads.)

It would take some serious dedication to get that many posts that some of you boys, (and girls!!) have on here. I mean, don't you go on facebook or twitter to talk to your mates, as well? Your fingers must be burning if thats the case, you should try going out more often; it's much more satisfying trust me, on every level.

Is this better English for you Fellow? Lol ****

Answer: No, it wasn't better. I have corrected for you now though. You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Its not that hard to accumulate posts, ppl act like you need to be on here all day to do that. I am only at slightly over 20PPD, if you did them all at once it would take about a half hour I guess.
            Oh My Dayzzzzzz. I never noticed you Lol. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
            Come on, you are 26, 20,000 posts would not take a half hour Lol
            This is nonsense b.
            Listen i'm not telling you how to live your lives but it ent my cup of tea i'm telling you that.
            Truths? I think it's sad, real sad, unless your Bill Gates' genius child that can type 100 words per second, it ent gonna be an easy task getting to that amount of posts, with Any kinda social life, especially if you got a job.....
            OMG it gets worse when you think about it, but hey, you do what you wanna do to make you happy still.............

EDIT: Oh, 20 PPD meaning Posts per day? thought you meant just over 20,000 in half an hour....

Still, i have never met a soul that spends every day on a forum talking to people about their interests.
            Last edited by Marshall89; 10-01-2011, 06:34 PM.

Comment

so who's the new kewl guy?

Comment

Oh no's, me just added fuel to the fire

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
                  **** If you have any kind of life, I do not understand how anyone could ram in so many posts? If you have a standard social life, like normal people with a lot of friends, and a big social life. I know a hell of a lot of people, I've been housebound for 3 weeks now, you should have friends and family that you talk to about different things, their lives, your life, your interests, their interests, whats going on with their social lives, etc., etc ...

Like I said, I have been housebound pretty much. I talk a lot on here IMO, and I've only made, what 60 comment? (Excluding these 2 bull**** threads.)

It would take some serious dedication to get that many posts that some of you boys, (and girls!!) have on here. I mean, don't you go on facebook or twitter to talk to your mates, as well? Your fingers must be burning if thats the case, you should try going out more often; it's much more satisfying trust me, on every level.

Is this better English for you Fellow? Lol ****

Answer: No, it wasn't better. I have corrected for you now though. You're welcome.
                  OMDz lmao. You are a Loser I ♥ RVP. you've made some funny comments though, i'll give you that

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                    so who's the new kewl guy?
                    Someone so into this discussion he's gonna show us how to rag up 100posts in a day

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
                      Oh My Dayzzzzzz. I never noticed you Lol. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
                      Come on, you are 26, 20,000 posts would not take a half hour Lol
                      This is nonsense b.
                      Listen i'm not telling you how to live your lives but it ent my cup of tea i'm telling you that.
                      Truths? I think it's sad, real sad, unless your Bill Gates' genius child that can type 100 words per second, it ent gonna be an easy task getting to that amount of posts, with Any kinda social life, especially if you got a job.....
                      OMG it gets worse when you think about it, but hey, you do what you wanna do to make you happy still.............

EDIT: Oh, 20 PPD meaning Posts per day? thought you meant just over 20,000 in half an hour....

Still, i have never met a soul that spends every day on a forum talking to people about their interests.
                      Then you apparently do not know many ppl, I go out 3 times a week usually, have plenty of fun, workout 4 times a week, have a job......it just doesn't take as much time as you think to make an average of 20 odd PPD.

Comment

Working...
                      X