Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some guy just accused me of cyber bullying and harassment LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am truly happy you have lost all interest in me lol Good Day to you to

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
      STFU b.
      I just Broke yu, with that post, snapped yu in half yu little rat *****hole..........

READ the ****in post n yu'll see you just got dropped and stamped on
      i know you. you're that one guy who had his silly shadowboxing videos (wearing gloves, LOL!) posted for the forum to see, pulled down his entire youtube channel and fled his boxingscene account.

now you're PM'ing guys in a fit of pique over this identity controversy thing - that's some old school DK work.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post
        i know you. you're that one guy who had his silly shadowboxing videos (wearing gloves, LOL!) posted for the forum to see, pulled down his entire youtube channel and fled his boxingscene account.

now you're PM'ing guys in a fit of pique over this identity controversy thing - that's some old school DK work.
        Alright then Boss, Your spot on

Comment

• today people take that stuff too seriously and go to your house and ****

Comment

Lmao, alright then. So what was ******ed about that post ?

This is just a bull****, minor thread to throw abuse my way lol One geezer knows whats goin on, n made a sound post. Yu just keep callin me chav on every page ! whats poppin with that?
            It's probably the poor sleep i've had the last couple of day thats made me react to this **** still

I apologise to yu, i saw your page yesterday and understand why you don't get out much, i couldn't have been more wrong with the abuse i gave you(still kinda weird yur friends on here with people yu never met before, but **** happens and life can change when yu have kids) .......... It's hard bein a mum period.
            I apologised to that little muppet Wenger 'cos he started conversin normally, but then he came at me with more bull**** today so he can reach
            why do you sound like a jamaican guy who was born in london trying to speak with a jamaican accent?

no disrespect intended.

Comment

• Yeah i'm convinced this guy is Dynamite Kid.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
                  Post your vag or GTFO!
                  Just for you, my pus*y

Comment

• Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    why do you sound like a jamaican guy who was born in london trying to speak with a jamaican accent?

no disrespect intended.
                    Listen i couldn't give a flyin **** lol no offence taken whatsoever.
                    I know what yu mean still, i know heads that do that. All Jamaicans do that normally, born in England or born in Jamaica, they all wanna talk like a Rasta....like their poppa
                    Like i said to the other geezer at the start of this thread - How can you tell wot someone sounds like from how they type words on a Computer Screen? Have yu got some kinda sixth sense?
                    Read all my other posts if yur that sad bro n yu'll see i don't even type like that half the time.............
                    R yu Jamaican? n that what you quoted, How does that sound Jamaican b? Lol

I'm shocked that you people are Still posting in this thread i swear down, Yuz not Bored yet ? ?

Wenger - Yu got me, i ent hiding it anymore top result earlier aswell boss

Comment

Listen i couldn't give a flyin **** lol no offence taken whatsoever.
                      I know what yu mean still, i know heads that do that. All Jamaicans do that normally, born in England or born in Jamaica, they all wanna talk like a Rasta....like their poppa
                      Like i said to the other geezer at the start of this thread - How can you tell wot someone sounds like from how they type words on a Computer Screen? Have yu got some kinda sixth sense?
                      Read all my other posts if yur that sad bro n yu'll see i don't even type like that half the time.............
                      R yu Jamaican? n that what you quoted, How does that sound Jamaican b? Lol

I'm shocked that you people are Still posting in this thread i swear down, Yuz not Bored yet ? ?

Wenger - Yu got me, i ent hiding it anymore top result earlier aswell boss
                      Here's an idea, albeit a novel one at that: Stop replying to the thread, and ... :O People will stop replying to you! I know, it sounds crazy ... but it works!

Comment

Working...
                      X