• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raining again in New York, goddamn.

Comment

It's starting to sprinkle here in Philly

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
        I honestly think it turned the series into a toss-up. Major hit for the Tigers', whom I had been favoring, chances.
        It's hard to say. IMO, the Tigers should beat the Yanks but they need Justin in there. Without Justin pitching well, they can't win. Without CC I think the Yanks can still win. Both teams have very suspect pitching though, so we will just have to wait and see. Think tonight has become the first ever must win game 1.

Comment

The Phillies are so ****ed with Ryan Madson as the closer. He is so bad at closing.

Comment

Rays making things exciting once again. Tigers are having the problem I predicted they would with the postponement.

Comment

cano!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Robbie Cano bitches!!!!!!

Comment

Yanks just put this one away. I don't think the Rays are going to complete the comeback either.

Comment

Rays go down, series tied.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      The Phillies are so ****ed with Ryan Madson as the closer. He is so bad at closing.
                      Funny you posted this seeing how Ryan Madson saved the game. That one pitcher stutes is the one who screwed up the 9th inning.

Madson had to clean stutes mess up. I'm glad they pulled stutes because he was pitching horribly.

Comment

Working...
                      X