No announcement yet.

Official MLB 2011 Postseason Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Im gonna make a thread tomorrow for anyone willing to bet the Cardnials. Even money odds even tho the Cards have the advantage with Carpenter and home field advantage.
    Carpenter is starting on 3 days rest.... Who knows what will happen?

Comment

• Vegas (and me) are gonna clean up tomorrow. The public is gonna be riding the Cards hard after seeing the game tonight even though they were lucky numerous times

I might have to change the odds to Vegas odd, It will be posted in my thread tomorrow when the vegas line comes out

Comment

If I wasn't confident why would I make a thread taking bets on the Rangers?

I'm honestly surprised some people on here even know how to turn on a computer.
        Because of your little "WAUHH cardinals have Carpenter and home field WAUHHH" bit

500 mil on the Cards papa

Comment

Vegas (and me) are gonna clean up tomorrow. The public is gonna be riding the Cards hard after seeing the game tonight even though they were lucky numerous times

I might have to change the odds to Vegas odd, It will be posted in my thread tomorrow when the vegas line comes out

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Because of your little "WAUHH cardinals have Carpenter and home field WAUHHH" bit

500 mil on the Cards papa
            I'm not taking bets in this thread cuz

1) I don't want to check two threads all day

2) I want a confirmation on who the Rangers starting pitcher will be (I'm hearing multiple names)

3) The line is even out yet and since I'm gonna be on the underdog I want the + EV money

If your so confident in the Cards than all that shouldn't be a problem tough guy
            Last edited by Check_hooks; 10-27-2011, 11:59 PM.

Comment

I'm not taking odds in this thread cuz

2) I want a confirmation on who the Rangers starting pitcher will be (I'm hearing multiple names)

3) The line is even out yet and since I'm gonna be on the underdog I want the + EV money

If your so confident in the Cards than all that shouldn't be a problem tough guy
              Are you crying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Are you crying?
                No, but your mom was when I gave her my sausage

Comment

I'm not taking bets in this thread cuz

Typical, coming into the thread claiming Rangers easily got this, all confident, but the moment somebody bets him, now he wants odds

I love laughing at little pathetic nuthugging puzzys like you

Comment

• The Cards have been a suprise all post season. Alot of experts gave them no chance at the end of regular season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      The Cards have been a suprise all post season. Alot of experts gave them no chance at the end of regular season.
                      PLus they were out like 12 games in the beginning of August

Its never unlikely that they are where they are

Comment

Working...
                      X