Official MLB 2011 Postseason Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reezy View Post
    So much for these offenses putting up runs.. its been all pitching so far
    Better hope Texas Rangers offense start waking up a little bit more. If it comes down to which team has better pitching it might be The Cardinals, they did beat My Phillies who were consider one of the best pitching team on paper and I believe stats wise Phillies pitchers were up there. I think Rangers have the better bats overall, but I think Chris Carpenter is scary.

National League has been better overall compared to American League for the past couple of years. It's time for Rangers to break that trend and shut up ppl like me bragging about how much better National League is over American League.

Comment

• what a game it was last night. the defense saved the rangers last night. I'm just glad they came out with the split.

trying to get tickets to game 3 but all I'm finding is $300 tickets for horrible seats.

Comment

• St. Louis bats are waking up, its a good game.

Comment

• Their bats woke up after the ump screwed the rangers on that double play.. rangers trying to come back but are in a pretty deep hole

Comment

• Rangers are getting ass-raped in their own stadium.

Comment

• Rangers with a slight lead.

Comment

• Rangers just blew it open.

Comment

• Finally the good holland shows up..

Comment

• Series tied 2-2. Cards will have no one to blame but themselves if they blow this.

Comment

• Cardinals not going to blow it, Rangers are just going to win it all!

Comment

Working...
                      X