No announcement yet.

Scarface Remake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

even if they did Scarface, how would they re-make it?
    Ain't nothing new in the game and no one is dreaming to make it anymore while security is up everyone's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Anyone who've seen the Pacino CLASSIC Carlito's Way and then seen the wonderful turd of a movie Carlito's Way - Rise To Power know that average actors and producers can't fill the shoes of all time greats.

If its not a remake, they'll do a low budget prequel with a terrible story and no name actors. Like Dumb & Dumberer

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Anyone who've seen the Pacino CLASSIC Carlito's Way and then seen the wonderful turd of a movie Carlito's Way - Rise To Power know that average actors and producers can't fill the shoes of all time greats.

That was one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen. BUT.. It was one of those movies that were so stupid that you can actually laugh through the whole thing, partially because Luis Guzman looks a lot like a friend of mine.

The original Carlito's Way wasn't all that great either, but the Prequel was an abomination, it didn't even match up with original.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
          Hollywood running out of ideas.
          True, I just heard they made a remake of the remake of The Thing.

Comment

The first remake sucked, so now they are trying again.

E

Comment

I would watch it!

Nobody can beat Pacino tho... Cant think of any of todays actors to play Tony Montana tbh

Comment

That Straw Dogs remake was blasphemy.

Comment

The only good part of scarface was alpacino's ridiculous accent. Other than that it was frickin boring. The new scarface movie will suck

Comment

Basically like American Gansters

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      True, I just heard they made a remake of the remake of The Thing.
                      I just saw the commercial for this movie a couple of minutes ago, WHYYYYY?

Comment

Working...
                      X