Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Sinaloa Hitmen executed Scarface Style on Camera!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    me either......
    if you've seen movies like ichi the kjiller,i saw the devil and all those gore movies this shouldn't bother that much...unless of course you knew them or were related to them

Comment

In scarface, they cut up the body into piece so he could watch him in pain, while he slowly died

These guys were a little nicer

Comment

I just ate some bomb ass loco moco...

I'm good on watchin that ****....... for now.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
          if you've seen movies like ichi the kjiller,i saw the devil and all those gore movies this shouldn't bother that much...unless of course you knew them or were related to them
          I've probably watched worse shit

all of those Traces of death and the fake Faces of death movies

banned in America etc ....but for some reason these videos still bug me

Comment

Rocks, that's what I released after watching this clip.

Comment

looks like they died of natural causes to me

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
                Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I've probably watched worse shit

all of those Traces of death and the fake Faces of death movies

banned in America etc ....but for some reason these videos still bug me
                Same, I've seen Ichi and other hardcore gore movies, but with those you can step back and tell yourself it's a movie.

With these, there's no turning back.

The last one of these types of videos I've seen was a few years back. It was a video of Muslim extremists filming a child decapitate an older man for being a snitch.

Comment

Damn, man that is some twisted shit. I read in the Associated Press Wire today of where a woman got her head chopped off for posting things about the Cartels on a social networking site. And I wonder if that video there is in some way connected to some pay back that the Zetas is dishing out to Guzman's Sinaloa cartel because I heard last week and saw pictures of where there were like 35 bodies dumped on a highway. And all of them apparently belonged to the Zetas according to the media.

Comment

Thats some real shi t right there for those who want to **** with the underworld. Same shi t happens in PR, just on the DL.

They took it like men. Got to respect that.

Comment

I mean I thought about clicking it then I said **** no. I did that once and was traumatized for years. Aint going through that again. Chainsaw? ****

Comment

Working...
                      X