Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Sinaloa Hitmen executed Scarface Style on Camera!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video isn't that bad.

Considering they're from a rival drug cartel, these idiots deserved to die.

Mexico has gone completely to hell. Pathetic example of leadership, pride, and honor in a country that has the resources of a world super power

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      Thanks to seeing a lot of graphic gore movies, watching this didn't make too much difference to me.

I suppose it would be different if I was right there, while it happened.
      Yeah, same here. Crazy how people are so desensitized to this **** these days.

Those dudes were hard though. No emotion whatsoever as they faced death.

Comment

• Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
        Video isn't that bad.

Considering they're from a rival drug cartel, these idiots deserved to die.

Mexico has gone completely to hell. Pathetic example of leadership, pride, and honor in a country that has the resources of a world super power
        I watched it thinking "this is exactly what needs to happen to all of these cartel members" Infact, Mexican authorities should go ahead carry out that very execution every time they catch one of them and televise it. ****, put it on pay per view and make a few dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Yeah, same here. Crazy how people are so desensitized to this **** these days.

Those dudes were hard though. No emotion whatsoever as they faced death.
          they had pobably been beaten and tortured to the point they just wanted to get it over with. I've also heard that they dope them up to get info out of them before butchering them? It was surreal the way that the smaller guy stuck his chin out and let the executioner cut his neck with the chainsaw. And the big guy didn't even flinch when his arm got cut with the saw while his partner was being executed.

Comment

• ****, that was brutal....

Comment

• A russian guy I work with said the vid was weak and Mexicans are such p*ssies.
              Russians are nut jobs I love em.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                A russian guy I work with said the vid was weak and Mexicans are such p*ssies.
                Russians are nut jobs I love em.
                Russians arent as sensitive as americans or other countries. But seeing something like this is shocking.

If you lived in a village in russia or Ukraine like myself, you would see these kinds of thing done to animals frequently. **** i myself have stabbed a pig in the heart, shot them in the head and would frequently shoot feral dogs attempting to eat our chickens

Comment

• I like it no one cries here. But when I posted a video of street fight when 1 guy dies accidently, people were reporting me. anyways, nothing new that I haven't seen before

Comment

• Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                    I like it no one cries here. But when I posted a video of street fight when 1 guy dies accidently, people were reporting me. anyways, nothing new that I haven't seen before
                    Lmao, I picture this guy every time you post.

And somebody tell me why when I searched "russian actors" I get like 10 pics of guys sucking other guys off.

Comment

• The ****t that goes on in this world.

*****Anybody notice on the website it said IF you were a witness of an event or have have any information please share it is 100% CONFIDENTIAL.............................. im good

Comment

Working...
                      X