No announcement yet.

Old school roll call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Told ya so my ******. It's too easy. Right to the point. Go hard or go home. Thats that shit. :mangler:

I ain't had one for a minute now that you mention it. Like always, you talkin me into bringin the old classics outta mothballs. Now I know what I'm havin for lunch tomorrow.
    LMFAO!

You sure you don't want to dust off the old school video games when you get off work while you're at it?

Maybe play some SNES or Genesis, eat a tuna melt, and post in here? Let the old times roll, man.

Chicks on DH are so fucking easy. I never thought it'd be that easy, but now it's not finding one, it's trying to decided which one. I have 4 different girls I'm trying to set something up with currently.

Between JAB and me we've run the vast majority of the 'tards out of the History Section and over into NSB where they belong

Poet
    Nice. Jab is a great dude, and I'm sure he's turning out to be a fantastic moderator.

Nice to know I can always drop in the history section if I want to have a conversation that amounts to more than childish LOL's and Pac/Money May drama.

Comment

• @ Mang

I'll get at you either here, or on YT for sure. This won't be the last time we tear up the lounge like old days.

All this talk about tuna melts is making my skinny ass hungry.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Nice. Jab is a great dude, and I'm sure he's turning out to be a fantastic moderator.

Nice to know I can always drop in the history section if I want to have a conversation that amounts to more than childish LOL's and Pac/Money May drama.
        Mayweather and Pacman hardly get mentioned in there unless some nitwit slinks in from NSB.....and those usually get dealt with in short order :cool9:

Poet

Comment

• A world without every discussion devolving into a Mayweather/Pacquiao discussion is a world in which I hope to one day raise my children, if I have any.

Comment

LMFAO!

You sure you don't want to dust off the old school video games when you get off work while you're at it?

Maybe play some SNES or Genesis, eat a tuna melt, and post in here? Let the old times roll, man.

Chicks on DH are so fucking easy. I never thought it'd be that easy, but now it's not finding one, it's trying to decided which one. I have 4 different girls I'm trying to set something up with currently.
            Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            @ Mang

I'll get at you either here, or on YT for sure. This won't be the last time we tear up the lounge like old days.

All this talk about tuna melts is making my skinny ass hungry.
            Man, I ain't hit up the old consoles forever. I gotta drag them bitches out the closet when I get back.

I still hit this place up to grab shit from the block and read the news. Just no desire to post. Some lounge nostalgia could set it off tho.

Comment

• For sure.

I've been more inactive than Mr.Boat Buyer around here in the past year or so, but I always come back for the news and the video coverage. It's just the best boxing news site out there, IMO.

Nothing better than nostalgia, my man. I wonder if we'll both be kicking it old school in here when we're in our 50's?

I'll still be asking your ass about tuna melts, and talking about "Friday the 13th" films.

Speaking of which, I gotta dust off "Part VI" sometime around Halloween. Maybe watch all of them back to back one night with some company or something.

Good times.

Comment

Whats this DH you speak of?

Comment

• Datehookup.com

Hit it up if you're a fan of vagina landing in your lap.

Comment

• Is that fuckin' moustache real!?!??

Comment

Datehookup.com

Hit it up if you're a fan of vagina landing in your lap.
                      Am i ever, ill have to check that out today after work.

does it cost $ to sign up?

Comment

Working...
                      X