Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks they could pull Boss Lady if they saw her at the club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Chief is jealous because I finally found the nerve to approach Lorily and want in on the action
    Calm down GC mah homie. We kinfolk bruh. If I eat. YOU eat. We can smooth this out with a drink bruh. :drinkup:

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      I hate night clubs. Last one was I was in I told the DJ to keep the noise down. And the girls you meet in those places you usually throw in the canal when you're done with 'em anyway.
      Yeah, clubs serve a purpose, but they're generally not places to meet girls for anything serious. The better girls generally don't go to clubs, or only go occasionally. And don't get me started on the girls who wear about 4 inches of make-up and dress like prostitutes, then think they're some sort of model. LMFAO @ that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Calm down GC mah homie. We kinfolk bruh. If I eat. YOU eat. We can smooth this out with a drink bruh. :drinkup:
        Agreed, we should share Lorily. 60-40 my way!

Serious question.. How you make that Jack D smiley?

Comment

• Shes a girl,corse you could pull her

Comment

• I've lost track of this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by paul750 View Post
              Yeah, clubs serve a purpose, but they're generally not places to meet girls for anything serious. The better girls generally don't go to clubs, or only go occasionally. And don't get me started on the girls who wear about 4 inches of make-up and dress like prostitutes, then think they're some sort of model. LMFAO @ that.
              I met this cracking young bird at a local whist drive the other day. So it's not all bad news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                @ my Chiefy!!

Looky here Boss man - I'm not only a client, I'm also the President (agent). Guess I'll have a look see at whatever contract deal ya workin on and I'll get back to you on that.

Umm... Sorry babes but - not everyone is *cough* "eatin" off THIS deal. It's a "private" party.

And don't worry Chiefster.... I always know ya gonna take care of me. You'll always be my Huckleberry!
                Lori darlin it was a figuretive term to get all involved to come amicably to the table; those that eat, can also use the verbiage as applicable. Besides darlin you know your position in this conglomerate we have is at is highest tenure. Potnas are of equal stature so you being clientel is so far beneath the position in which I regard you in.

Come on now Lori darlin, this is Chiefy you talkin too, me and you tight like nat booty wit a pinch of salt in it. Huckleberry fo life!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Agreed, we should share Lorily. 60-40 my way!

Serious question.. How you make that Jack D smiley?
                  Sure 99.9-.1 C-Dub way fa sho.

On the real bout the smiley. I jacked somebody fa it. I think Pac-Smash. I dont remember.

If I dont respond fast its cause Im watchin Rigondeaux vs. Ramos. Tryin to catch up on my Boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    I've lost track of this thread
                    Your agent is slippin on his pimpin, he spossed to be watchin that for you BL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Sure 99.9-.1 C-Dub way fa sho.

On the real bout the smiley. I jacked somebody fa it. I think Pac-Smash. I dont remember.

If I dont respond fast its cause Im watchin Rigondeaux vs. Ramos. Tryin to catch up on my Boxing.
                      Chief, we need to work out this sharing business. I think I should get 51% of my future wife. You and GC can sort the rest

Comment

Working...
                      X