Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks they could pull Boss Lady if they saw her at the club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Lol.

I'm gonna be 23 soon. I do not go to clubs. I don't see the need for it.

Maybe if you mean as I get older and turn less attractive and start looking for love desperately, I will visit the club? Cause right now, I don't need to do that. Besides I already work in a neighborhood full of bars and clubs in downtown New York, don't see the big deal. Also, I don't drink or do drugs. There are more fights than HBO in those bars. You wanna see a fight, just come to one of these bars on a Saturday or Friday night.
    LOL - damn bro, I thought you were like 19 or something. My apologies....I hear you anyway though, the bar scene/club scene is played out with way too many ****s wanting to be thugs. what's worse is that most of the time people can't even fight. either too drunk or too unskilled.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      That is why I love you.
      You w-w-what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
        Would you be offended if I told you I threw up a little at the Twilight reference? LOL! Are you a romcom sorta guy?
        what girl doesnt like Twilight!?! xD

Yeah i love Romantic Comedies!<3 The Break Up is one of my favorites ever. And Theres Something About Mary, Love Actually. many great films in that category.

Actually i love all comedies but theres something heart warming about a good romantic comedy

Guys can hate on me for liking them. But my girlfriend loves that i share the same taste in movies as her, and thats all that matters! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Law 15 View Post

Yeah i love Romantic Comedies!<3 The Break Up is one of my favorites ever. And Theres Something About Mary, Love Actually. many great films in that category.

Actually i love all comedies but theres something heart warming about a good romantic comedy

Guys can hate on me for liking them. But my girlfriend loves that i share the same taste in movies as her, and thats all that matters! <3
          Law tha Funky ****sexual.

Comment

• Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            Why the hate bro?

Comment

Awwwwwwwwww!

Love, Actually = Favourite film ever! But I already told you that! The cutest film I have seen in ages is Leap Year. LOL!

Who cares if they hate, you like romcoms, you're in with women!

Comment

• Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                Why the hate bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by led
                  You mean Apl.de.ap?
                  LOL! Maybe?

That face that looked like it was saying something!

It made me laugh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
                    Awwwwwwwwww!

Love, Actually = Favourite film ever! But I already told you that! The cutest film I have seen in ages is Leap Year. LOL!

Who cares if they hate, you like romcoms, you're in with women!
                    I gotta check out Leap Year then. been dyin to see a good Romcom lately. I saw Bad Teacher and it wasnt as good as i expected. Justin Timberlake was pretty funny in it but other than that it was meh...

They can hate all they want, and what other girls think dont matter. MY girls opinion matters, because i love her. We are soul mates

I truly believe that and i feel blessed <333

Comment

awww <3

my favorite film ever is Twilight Eclipse! Jacob has some hilarious one liners in it and its more action than the other films. Team Jacob all the way!!! allthough Edward is a really good man for Bella and they should be together, i like Jake more

yo lets discuss movies, tell me about some great movies cuz i havent seen any good movies in a while. I need inspiration
                      OMG YES TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

We have a bit to much in common....

Comment

Working...
                      X