No announcement yet.

The 10 Poorest Countries in the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    in America its encouraged because of the tax breaks and government grants received from having children you cant afford

thats the silliest thing i've ever heard.

government grants?

do you even pay taxes or have a job lol?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      thats the silliest thing i've ever heard.

government grants?

do you even pay taxes or have a job lol?
      Yes i am a tax paying citizen with a full-time salary position

Grants as in free housing, food stamps, college tuition, etc etc

those are grants in my opinion

Comment

boy thats horrible, yesterday i was getting pissed off because my pizza was getting late..feel like a damn jackass after reading this, wish those people well..

Comment

That's very sad. $300 GDP? that's an income of $25/month and I wonder how the outliers on the downside are coping with their lives. Very very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
            boy thats horrible, yesterday i was getting pissed off because my pizza was getting late..feel like a damn jackass after reading this, wish those people well..
            Your post remind me of this quote,

"I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet."

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              don't they have a lower IQ?

I think I read that somewhere.
              I don't think this is a racial thing. It has more to do being exploited of their natural resources
              Bro i know a nigerian from africa who has a doctor degree. He works creating new kinds of drugs at some lab. He is smarter than 99% of white people and latin people.

Africans score lower on IQ test because they dont have schools etc. If they grew up in a similar enviroment to most white people, the difference in IQ wouldnt be so high.

In my opinion IQ tests are never accurate

Comment

colonialism left some messed up institutions in countries where resource extraction was the main objective, these institutions are very hard to reserve and hence prevent economic growth.

Comment

Originally posted by Law 15 View Post
                  Bro i know a nigerian from africa who has a doctor degree. He works creating new kinds of drugs at some lab. He is smarter than 99% of white people and latin people.

Africans score lower on IQ test because they dont have schools etc. If they grew up in a similar enviroment to most white people, the difference in IQ wouldnt be so high.

In my opinion IQ tests are never accurate

of course...........

Comment

The truth is:

Blacks think they are the same as whites.

Whites hope they are not the same as blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      of course...........
                      How many times must I write this on this tread, Malnourishment lowers IQ and so does lack of education.
                      IQ test a malnourished, uneducated, illiterate and see what you get.
                      Also those "tests" they did where in small control groups, not a large chunk of the population. So do a small group of poor people represent the IQ of a whole nation? It would take 100s of millions to test the averages of the amount of countries that guy "claimed" he did.
                      If you can't read then someone would have to explain every part of the test for you which I doubt they did. How the **** do you handle the IQ test then?

Comment

Working...
                      X