No announcement yet.

The 10 Poorest Countries in the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Serious Question. If your homeland is so great. Why the hell did you move to Sweden?

Swedish people dont want you living there. Why are you there? Why you ruining other peopels countries the same way you ruined your own. Dont you see the common denominator?
    Did i say it was great you stupid ****?
    I'm born and raised in Sweden, have never assaulted anyone, never stolen or broken any laws in my life, except for jay walking.
    20 years old and will attend university next year.
    Yes I am ruining Sweden .
    I understand that you have to defend your daddy, but throwing personal attacks like that... OOh you nasty baby girl
    Last edited by Mohammedini; 09-22-2011, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
      Ethiopia had a 30 month drought in the late 90's so stfu.
      So they had a drought once. Now they just don't get rain, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Serious Question. If your homeland is so great. Why the hell did you move to Sweden?

Swedish people dont want you living there. Why are you there? Why you ruining other peopels countries the same way you ruined your own. Dont you see the common denominator?
        Sweden has a land area almost 3 times the size of the uk but with less population then London.
        You know what the largest organized crime gang in Sweden is?
        Hells Angels.
        99% of the members are Swedish. You know another big crime gang in Sweden is?
        the Slavic "Jugge Mafian". Almost all prostitution and drug smuggling in Stockholm was and is some degree still handled by them.
        So should we say that every person from the former state of Yugoslavia is ruining Sweden? Crime has gone down in Sweden since the 90's but yet there are a lot more immigrants here now.
        Last edited by Mohammedini; 09-22-2011, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          But why is this so?

We all know all races are equally intelligent. What's holding them back?

That really is an un-pleasant comment with bad feeling to it, you can tell just by the wording.

Some of the poorest countries having such a high population growth is a difficult issue. It makes China's population control methods seeming inhumane and cruel, compared with poor countries with massive growing suffering population - seem a humane necessary, positive.

Money is damn evil though. A human life shouldn't depend upon making a dollar on a given day, to feed itself. But then it's undeniable that in all evolution the strong survive. That counts even within a developed country. Often a man in a rich town has a higher life expectancy than that of a man in a poor town.

Comment

Heres some food for thought for you /b/ro's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
              Sweden has a land area almost 3 times the size of the uk but with less population then London.
              You know what the largest organized crime gang in Sweden is?
              Hells Angels.
              99% of the members are Swedish. You know another big crime gang in Sweden is?
              the Slavic "Jugge Mafian". Almost all prostitution and drug smuggling in Stockholm was and is some degree still handled by them.
              So should we say that every person from the former state of Yugoslavia is ruining Sweden? Crime has gone down in Sweden since the 90's but yet there are a lot more immigrants here now.
              Mate, is this fella right?

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                So they had a drought once. Now they just don't get rain, huh?
                When i said it don't rain i didn't mean literally you ****ing n0b.

**** you and **** Russia!

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                  Mate, is this fella right?
                  Have seen that video before. HAHA nope.
                  So every time a stupid proposal gets attention then does it mean the parliament will pass it? no! how many stupid bills haven't been proposed in the congress? About the rape... have you seen the women in Sweden?
                  but no, the majority of the rapes committed in Sweden is done within the home of the perpetrator or the victims home. In other words a drunk chick getting ****ed. There were actually 5 nationally know serial rapers in Sweden, 4 were Swedish and the other one wasn't identified. Sweden has binge drinking culture were almost every adult and teenager drink heavily on the on the weekends. I lived in a small town of 40 000 and I was the only immigrant there. They had somewhere around 7 rapes in one year.
                  you cant pin that **** on me bro cuz I was the only non Swedish living in that town
                  Funny thing is rape has gone down since the 90's I believe
                  and so has crime in general.
                  Last edited by Mohammedini; 09-22-2011, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    why do they keep having kids if they can't provide for them or themselves?

seems illogical IMO
                    Why does the G7 provide them with "loans" that have strict interest rates on them? that they can never pay back?

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                      Fucking Tunney. I love you man.

Freedom and Medved are two of my favorite posters!!! fuk1ng quality posters right there!!

Comment

Working...
                      X