No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    its really rather pathetic, some one posts a pic of donny, ug comments on the pick of nukem and the pic of donny, bossy lady comes in quite overzealous in her attempt to attack pug and makes a comment on something that was completly wrong.

bossy lady serisouly needs to read stuff through before she posts.

honestly i think she should appologize for jumping the gun and posting something un-necessiary.

now pugly had no need to go on and on about how fat boss lady is, and just as well he could have simply quoted his post commenting on the donny pic and politely requested an appology....but he didnt and instead decided to turn it into some kind of battle.

so as well i feel that pugs should appologize for the unecessary insults he directed at boss lady.

YOU BOTH LOSE!!!!

now shake hands and make up.
    We've been through this before. My e-dick, get off it.

I have played nice with you lately, don't make me regret that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      We've been through this before. My e-dick, get off it.

I have played nice with you lately, don't make me regret that.
      im being nice to both of you, but your comment on how pugly completly ignored the donny picture was unnecessiary, as he did comment on the donny pic, and started the entire childish fight you 2 just had.

delusional: a firm belife in something despite supiror evidence of the contrary.

Comment

im being nice to both of you, but your comment on how pugly completly ignored the donny picture was unnecessiary and started the entire childish fight you 2 just had.

delusional: a firm belife in something despite supiror evidence of the contrary.

Now who's jumping the gun? Read from page 50 on. I started NOTHING.

You should have just quit whilst you were ahead

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Hahahahah. . . Win here. . . WIn there. . . WIN, WIN, everywhere!
          Meh, I'm just calling as I see it. I'm not part of the wolf pack mentality, Pug. You're o.k. in my book.

But I hadn't posted on here in over a year, when I started posting again. I went into a thread to say whats up to another poster, maybe RWK, Abos, or Tua, and Boss is tearing people limb from limb.

I was in awe of her foul-fingered, barbaric, drunken sailor in a bar room brawl assaults, mixed in with ****ish wit, and intelligence.

She has earned her place at the bar, bud.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• why is boss lady getting owned so hard in this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              why is boss lady getting owned so hard in this thread?

See the definition of delusional posted above. I knew there was a reason I requested it.

Comment

Now who's jumping the gun? Read from page 50 on. I started NOTHING.

You should have just quit whilst you were ahead
                well i read from 60 on, seems at around 7:00 PM EST you commented on a pic of osmond and compared pug to ellen, which pug didnt even comment on.

untill then there was pretty much nothing untill page 68 when you made this post

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                I love how he completely ignored this post, then went on to gargle your dick on the next one. Brilliant
                commenting on this post from pugly, which clearly shows he did comment on the osmond picture.

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                haha holy shyt! SPOT ON!

tHe comparison between osmond, not so muhc! Lots of other "famous faces" i can be easier compared too.

i dont care about who started what 5 months ago, the short argument that started about an hour ago, 60/40 in favor of being your fault.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-23-2012, 01:24 AM.

Comment

well i read from 60 on, seems at around 7:00 PM EST you commented on a pic of osmond and compared pug to ellen, which pug didnt even comment on.

untill then there was pretty much nothing untill page 68 when you made this post

commenting on this post from pugly, which clearly shows he did comment on the osmond picture.

i dont care about who started what 5 months ago, the short argument that started about an hour ago, 60/40 in favor of being your fault.
                  He had me on ignore until a little while ago

Comment

• Damn, you guys are beefing like it's 4pm.Haha. I don't know about you guys but I gotta go to work early. Haha. I hope I don't see anybody banned when I come back later.

Comment

He had me on ignore until a little while ago
                      im not sure what you point is, you guys dont seem to get along well, haveing you on ignore was probly for the best.

hes not going around making threads attacking you, or going out of his way to talk **** on you, he seems quite busy with the several people pwning him on the regular.

though he might be, but im on here alot and havnt seen it.

if he has you on ignore, perhaps you should try the same, or atleast make an effort to ignore his posts unless hes talking **** on you which barely seems to happen with out some kind of catylist setting off an argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X