• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prime tyme View Post
    :wank::boobies:

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      you need a haircut dude. you look like a crackie.
      Karma sent. Haha. I have really curly hair when it's long. You can only tell it's curly up close. My hair doesn't get nappy like a lot of black peoples. I'm probably half white and no one told me. Hahaha

Comment

• Alright.... Kill the ebeefing in here.

Theres a section for this, and every one of you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Alright.... Kill the ebeefing in here.

Theres a section for this, and every one of you know it.
          I sorry.

Did I win the bet yet?

Comment

• I've stayed out of the T-Dome threads, and for fear of being called a "ass kisser" by some of the "tough guys" on here for saying as much...

But Boss Lady is ripping dudes new orifices left and right. Like, chainsaw with no lube type of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I've stayed out of the T-Dome threads, and for fear of being called a "ass kisser" by some of the "tough guys" on here for saying as much...

But Boss Lady is ripping dudes new orifices left and right. Like, chainsaw with no lube type of shit.

Hi Pea

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I've stayed out of the T-Dome threads, and for fear of being called a "ass kisser" by some of the "tough guys" on here for saying as much...

I miss the Thunderdome, I haven't made a thread in there in over a year I think. It's time to shake the cobwebs off. Haha.

Comment

• Hahahahah. . . Win here. . . WIn there. . . WIN, WIN, everywhere!

Comment

• its really rather pathetic, some one posts a pic of donny, ug comments on the pick of nukem and the pic of donny, bossy lady comes in quite overzealous in her attempt to attack pug and makes a comment on something that was completly wrong.

bossy lady serisouly needs to read stuff through before she posts.

honestly i think she should appologize for jumping the gun and posting something un-necessiary.

now pugly had no need to go on and on about how fat boss lady is, and just as well he could have simply quoted his post commenting on the donny pic and politely requested an appology....but he didnt and instead decided to turn it into some kind of battle.

so as well i feel that pugs should appologize for the unecessary insults he directed at boss lady.

YOU BOTH LOSE!!!!

now shake hands and make up.

Comment

• Completely off topic of this thread, I was curious ...

Do any of you guys know the definition of the word delusional?

Comment

Working...
                      X