No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    you will never see me....for I am the unseen!

I might record a video of me hitting the bag wearing a black mask so as to leave you wondering.......where the hell did he find a vid of a dude wearing a black mask hitting a punching bag?
    Black masks like Kato from green hornet? I have filter/vapor masks, ski masks, tape masks, horror masks, hockey masks, all of that **** just to conceal my identity at discretion.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Black masks like Kato from green hornet? I have filter/vapor masks, ski masks, tape masks, horror masks, hockey masks, all of that **** just to conceal my identity at discretion.
      All I have is a black ski mask...was thinking of jumping this guy one time so I bought it. I ended up not going through with it and karma took care of him for me...I knew there would be a use for it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        All I have is a black ski mask...was thinking of jumping this guy one time so I bought it. I ended up not going through with it and karma took care of him for me...I knew there would be a use for it though.
        That's a good use for it though. Nobody wants to be the guy who jumps someone in plain daylight if you ask me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          That's a good use for it though. Nobody wants to be the guy who jumps someone in plain daylight if you ask me.
          I'd have done it at night but had the mask as a precautionary measure- you can't be too careful. He got a bottle broken over his head at a club for running his mouth to the wrong dude so my retaliation wasn't really needed.

I did do some stuff back in the day.....in the day (daytime that is) that I wish I had the foresight to bring a mask with me before I did something stupid. I paid my debt to society for that so I'm good now.

Comment

• Do these glasses look "too hipster"? I really do need glasses, so these aren't just for looks. . . My vision isn't horrible, but I have a problem reading small words from distances. . . I've only had contacts up until recently, as I really needed a pair for class, and it just got old and annoying putting in contacts. I just think that thicker frames are the only ones that "fit" my face. . . I don't think these are hipster looking, more like the "classical look". . . And since ya boy has those "timeless classical good looks", it works. . .

My mom tells me I look very handsome in them. . . My classmates have said they look good, but I don't trust their feedback. . . I know I'll get much more honest (albeit it BRUTAL) feedback from my boxingscene hombres. . .

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Sorry Pug.

But you look like a lesbian librarian in that pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Sorry Pug.

But you look like a lesbian librarian in that pic.

Hahaha. . . I wouldn't expect anything less brutal

Seen your pic, so it doesn't mean too much. . . Looking like a s'midget leprechaun.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

Seen your pic, so it doesn't mean too much. . . Looking like a s'midget leprechaun.
                  coupled with the fact I sleep with exponentially more beautiful women than you. . .

Hahaha. . . There ya have it!

Comment

Aye!

Always out fer me Lucky Charms!

Comment

Do these glasses look "too hipster"? I really do need glasses, so these aren't just for looks. . . My vision isn't horrible, but I have a problem reading small words from distances. . . I've only had contacts up until recently, as I really needed a pair for class, and it just got old and annoying putting in contacts. I just think that thicker frames are the only ones that "fit" my face. . . I don't think these are hipster looking, more like the "classical look". . . And since ya boy has those "timeless classical good looks", it works. . .

My mom tells me I look very handsome in them. . . My classmates have said they look good, but I don't trust their feedback. . . I know I'll get much more honest (albeit it BRUTAL) feedback from my boxingscene hombres. . .

[IMG][/IMG]
                      Wth is up with that open shirt and the thing around your neck. Are you showing your cleavage.

Comment

Working...
                      X