No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Is NE on tonight? He told me by pm that he can't wear gloves as they tickle his armpits.

here's a copy and paste from a pm from her majesty. this is a few months old.

I'll pm you a pic if you promise to keep it to yourself. I don't do this public sharing.

And it won't be me with my shirt off... you guys are ripped.

the "you guys" was probably referring to my two arms. i was the only dude posting shirtlesses in the thread at the time.

now that everybody is watching, he switches from complimenting my musculature to calling me fat, short armed, etc.

there's love here, annie. there's definitely love. i still would have posted / exposed your shirtless in a lounge thread titled "cotto shot dead." i'd take the ban from reed on the chin, and come back stronger in 2015. i just want to thank al haymon.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

I'll pm you a pic if you promise to keep it to yourself. I don't do this public sharing.

the "you guys" was probably referring to my two arms. i was the only dude posting shirtlesses in the thread at the time.

now that everybody is watching, he switches from complimenting my musculature to calling me fat, short armed, etc.

there's love here, annie. there's definitely love. i still would have posted / exposed your shirtless in a lounge thread titled "cotto shot dead." i'd take the ban from reed on the chin, and come back stronger in 2015. i just want to thank al haymon.
      The "other guy" was me, Annie had to throw away his electric toothbrush after seeing my shirtless

Comment

I'm amazed you can type all that with arms so short... do you have to sit two inches away from the keyboard, NE?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          NE do you speak like Peter Griffin?

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            The "other guy" was me, Annie had to throw away his electric toothbrush after seeing my shirtless

you would absolutely murder american birds, bro. they're freaking helpless when that british accent gets aired out. they're wet in the bloomers after the first or second "innit."

Comment

you would absolutely murder american birds, bro. they're freaking helpless when that british accent gets aired out. they're wet in the bloomers after the first or second "innit."
              As long as Rorymac isn't a native Brummie or Scouser. Went Florida this summer just gone, accent worked a treat.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                NE do you speak like Peter Griffin?

i actually have a pretty heavy boston accent, but i don't neglect the R. it's something that you turn off and on in context. if i'm making an important phone call, i sound professional, and ahve little accent. when the bruins score, it's "what'd i f#ckin tell you about the hands on david krejci, kid?"

you'd probably just associate my accent with america, the way i would yours with england.

some of the people i live around and work with have bonafide "boston accents." car literally becomes "cahh," peter [which is my name,] becomes "pee-dah," etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                  As long as Rorymac isn't a native Brummie or Scouser. Went Florida this summer just gone, accent worked a treat.

helpless, bro. the birds are helpless. they literally think you're the prince of whales, or at the very least associate you with royalty in their minds.

Comment

helpless, bro. the birds are helpless. they literally think you're the prince of whales, or at the very least associate you with royalty in their minds.
                    Wasn't just that, more the turn of phrase like using the words bloody hell, wanker etc. significantly less effort required.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                      I'm a Londoner with the Hugh Grant accent

Comment

Working...
                      X