Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
    What do you do and how old are you?
    you'll get vague answers or lies. he's too afraid to allow anybody to know details about him. probably because he's mastered this whole trolling schtick and he knows what would happen if somebody found out who he was. exposed and possibly even beat down.

he has many womanly characteristics as well. you will notice as you go along....

Comment

• Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      you'll get vague answers or lies. he's too afraid to allow anybody to know details about him. probably because he's mastered this whole trolling schtick and he knows what would happen if somebody found out who he was. exposed and possibly even beat down.

he has many womanly characteristics as well. you will notice as you go along....
      Haha any examples?

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Haha any examples?
        sadly his/her accounts get washed out so often....though there must be a way to access old posts. i have just never bothered to try.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Kong View Post
          Show me examples of your baking, Captain Hook. I wanna laugh.
          you dont even put chocolate chips in your chocolate cake? weak.

I dont normally commorate food ive made after i cooked it by taking a photo....its not a special event to me.

herees some canned food i made recently that i have lying around the house.

Strawberry and mixed berry jams

Frozen sliced peaches

Spaghetti sauce and tomato juice

Comment

• Of all the people who ever threatened to beat me down over the internet, several were cordially invited.

None ever turned up.

The last being Mark, who claimed he'd come to MSG and beat me up in December. Until I showed him my ticket confirmation screen and enquired if he'd booked his flight and purchased his tickets, that is. Enough said.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Kong View Post
              Of all the people who ever threatened to beat me down over the internet, several were cordially invited.

None ever turned up.

The last being Mark, who claimed he'd come to MSG and beat me up in December. Until I showed him my ticket confirmation screen and enquired if he'd booked his flight and purchased his tickets, that is. Enough said.
              I'll be in the Horsforth area for Christmas

Comment

• Originally posted by Yeah? So What View Post
                you dont even put chocolate chips in your chocolate cake? weak.

I dont normally commorate food ive made after i cooked it by taking a photo....its not a special event to me.

herees some canned food i made recently that i have lying around the house.

Strawberry and mixed berry jams

Frozen sliced peaches

Spaghetti sauce and tomato juice

That bottom pic reminds me of the cellar in Night Of The Hunter for some reason. Looks old-school.

A cake is a special event to me, since I rarely bake them. And that one was my best, so it had to be photographed.

Bake a cake and take a pic. I beseech you.

Comment

• Me DJ OxXx...

Me w/ friends & Flo Rida

Me & Snoop Dogg

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

You're a geezer son

Comment

Working...
                      X