No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kennylimon View Post
    How do i post a picture here? cant i just upload the image from my pictures in my laptop? cus i only see the option with the URL and i dont know a sh***t about that!:boobies:

Upload it to tinypic.com, copy and paste the URL for "forums and message boards." Simply paste it in your post. Dont even have to mess with the "insert iamge" thing.

Comment

• Thanks man.!! the tecnology and me are so different things jajaja!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        Upload it to tinypic.com, copy and paste the URL for "forums and message boards." Simply paste it in your post. Dont even have to mess with the "insert iamge" thing.
        Pugs, get another training video on here. Preferably one working the heavy bag.

Comment

• Me.!

On my 21th birthday !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            Pugs, get another training video on here. Preferably one working the heavy bag.
            Haha I might. But it's not fun because nobody else uploads videos of them.

But I really might do so soon. . . Lol should be a great hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              Haha I might. But it's not fun because nobody else uploads videos of them.

But I really might do so soon. . . Lol should be a great hit.

epic ropework, please

and for NE, let's see some of that shadowboxing. we all know you're a master technician.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                epic ropework, please

and for NE, let's see some of that shadowboxing. we all know you're a master technician.
                Hahaha. . . In due time I might just have a complete tutorial: Double end bag, speed bag, heavy bag, shadow boxing, and rope work.

Comment

• Yea upload something Pug. Have a contest with triggerhappy about who's better

Comment

• upload another rope video naked, no ****

Comment

• Taken just two hours ago. Am waiting for timmeh's hair for my toupee.

Comment

Working...
                      X