No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    how long do you have to stay in germany? or are you staying permanently??
    I leave here around June 2013. Might be going to Korea next. Trying to stay overseas man, I have no plans on ever going back to the states other then to visit family.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    what are you practicing in that picture...?
    Just being stupid acting like I was robbing him. We were at this spot in Belgium about to ride go-karts. They make you wear the masks underneath the helmets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I leave here around June 2013. Might be going to Korea next. Trying to stay overseas man, I have no plans on ever going back to the states other then to visit family.

Just being stupid acting like I was robbing him. We were at this spot in Belgium about to ride go-karts. They make you wear the masks underneath the helmets.
      what brought that about, if you don't mind me asking.

Comment

oh...lol
        thought it was some secret tactical maneuver.....lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Yup and all I got was that stupid pin.
          if its from the Disney store its not stupid........lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            oh...lol
            he wouldn't post that on boxingscene....at least i don't think they would.

Comment

what brought that about, if you don't mind me asking.
              I just think everything is better over here in Europe. The only thing I think the states has better is the convenience that everything you need is just a block or so away depending on where you live. I used to think the states was the best place on earth but these past 6 years being in Europe has changed that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                oh...lol
                Nah man, those you never see coming. Too quick to catch on camera, haha

Comment

I just think everything is better over here in Europe. The only thing I think the states has better is the convenience that everything you need is just a block or so away depending on where you live. I used to think the states was the best place on earth but these past 6 years being in Europe has changed that.
                  This is going to sound completely ignorant but I have never been overseas...in Germany and the other countries that you have been do you see overt racism?

Comment

This is going to sound completely ignorant but I have never been overseas...in Germany and the other countries that you have been do you see overt racism?
                    Timmy hates that!

Not to steal your answer Chudd, but racism in continental Europe is much worse than in the UK and USA/Canada, especially in the Balkans and former Soviet countries.

Comment

I haven't see any at all since i've been over here. Was in England for 3 years before I came over to Germany. I've heard stories from people but that's just fools who put themselves in those type of situations. I've never had a problem with anyone since I came overseas. People are pretty chill over here. They have so many people from different walks of life living here man. It's real nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X