Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Oh yeah?

I got a bigger e-penor then anybody on here.

I can pop lock, while bench pressing a Cadillac with a 502.

All the while sipping a Peach Tea Snapple.

You don't want none of this 146 pound badassery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      I deleted my Facebook account a few months ago.

This is the photo in my imageshack account...

Awww I just saw this, my friend has a face

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        So I have a Black, Muslim, Engerland fella that I consider a friend?

This is pretty cool, I must say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          Awww I just saw this, my friend has a face
          hello there.

Comment

So I have a Black, Muslim, Engerland fella that I consider a friend?

This is pretty cool, I must say.
            See..? Sweet heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
              Definitely man. I studied some martials arts and most of it was technique but even better was the understanding. If you know what you do, as opposed to just do a physical thing, you can get more out of it. You will hit the pads with a snap that generates power that hurts as opposed to a thudding power which moves. Wing Chun for example the Chi Sao, new people think it is weight and power, but it is feeling. If you feel when someone pushes too hard, or is too weak, you get them.

Mind over matter may sound like a cliche, but my advice to you all, sit down, and think what are you doing, why and how? Then do it.
              Sorry but this is corny man. I hope you don't talk like this in person, trying to sound all philosophical like Bruce Lee or something, people would just laugh at you. Adding insult to injury you're insulting a guy like Diesel, who probably every one in the gym respects, then you go on to talk about some Chinese stuff, you would seriously get laughed at and possibly kicked out of the gym with this corny sh-t i'm reading from you. Just keep it here in boxingscene, don't go out talking like this and calling people weak and powerless.

Comment

Oh yeah?

I got a bigger e-penor then anybody on here.

I can pop lock, while bench pressing a Cadillac with a 502.

All the while sipping a Peach Tea Snapple.

You don't want none of this 146 pound badassery.
                Mate, yer wouldn't do a fackin thing in Newbridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Sorry but this is corny man. I hope you don't talk like this in person, trying to sound all philosophical like Bruce Lee or something, people would just laugh at you. Adding insult to injury you're insulting a guy like Diesel, who probably every one in the gym respects, then you go on to talk about some Chinese stuff, you would seriously get laughed at and possibly kicked out of the gym with this corny sh-t i'm reading from you. Just keep it here in boxingscene, don't go out talking like this and calling people weak and powerless.
                  Only people who want to hear, I tell. It sounds corny, and it is, but it's something that if you respect, then you can learn from as a trainer coming up to you and saying: hey man, I saw you do that lift just a little different to how I do it, want to try this out and see how it feels?

Not all people are idiots, some listen and see if things work out for them. If people want to fight all the time then it's a ****ty world. I obviously don't go around talking to anyone, I talk to people I know.

I got larry over Diesel in a street fight and I think that is why he is upset. I am sorry for hurting his feelings.

Comment

• Physique's can be deceiving.

I'm pretty stocky, but that doesn't mean I don't have endurance.

I've done 122 pushups in a minute for my military fitness test and about 30 something pull ups without stopping.

I'm not shredded either. That goes to show that looks can be decieving.

Just look at Fedor lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Calzaghe View Post
                      Mate, yer wouldn't do a fackin thing in Newbridge.

Comment

Working...
                      X